The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (11 Viewers)

Did anyone else here have this?

10537329_292570187595110_1131453169277064384_n.jpg

The principle of a primary school I went to used have to some canes hanging on the wall of his office but it was well known that he never used them on anybody.

Last edited:
Official line "Corporal punishment was banned by regulation in 1982, and its use became a criminal offence in 1996"

Last edited:
We had flying dusters as well but by my day they had learned to miss students. I didn't realize it was part of a grand tradition!

Did anyone else here have this?

10537329_292570187595110_1131453169277064384_n.jpg

Our first primary school teacher had a metal edged ruler she called "Susie". The threat was that "Susie" was going to hit you if you misbehaved. A nice exercise in absolving herself from blame I thought.

Horror of a woman

Our first primary school teacher had a metal edged ruler she called "Susie". The threat was that "Susie" was going to hit you if you misbehaved. A nice exercise in absolving herself from blame I thought.

Horror of a woman

My Ma came down to our primary once and fucking laid in to a teacher for hitting my brother.
I could hear the yelling back and forth in the hallway and was thinking "That sounds like Ma". Morto and then proud in the schoolyard.
He never hit him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back