The Getting To Know You Thread (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 358
  • Views 90K
  • Watchers 12
DSC01829.JPG

what records had Bob bought?

Cool picture Holly.They did'nt go for Liberace then?

hey, im johnny, im 30, im from michigan, i like hiking in the hills behind my house, i dont like the harsh winters, i like growing various fruits (currants/lingonberries/blueberries/serviceberries/raspberries/apricots/cherries) i am currently between jobs.

the best record of 2008 was playing enemy's "my life as the villain" with crowpath's "one with filth" being the runnerup

my specialty though is chaotic diy hardcore between 1992 -2005 with a preference towards the german stuff of the mid-late 90s (perkoro/flowerviolence/love records/scenepolice) and ebullition/makoto/bloodlink/inchworm/gravity/gern blansden/great american steak religion stuff......and some of the old victory records stuff (integrity/deadguy)

anyways its nice to meet everyone.....

hey, im johnny, im 30, im from michigan, i like hiking in the hills behind my house, i dont like the harsh winters, i like growing various fruits (currants/lingonberries/blueberries/serviceberries/raspberries/apricots/cherries) i am currently between jobs.

the best record of 2008 was playing enemy's "my life as the villain" with crowpath's "one with filth" being the runnerup

my specialty though is chaotic diy hardcore between 1992 -2005 with a preference towards the german stuff of the mid-late 90s (perkoro/flowerviolence/love records/scenepolice) and ebullition/makoto/bloodlink/inchworm/gravity/gern blansden/great american steak religion stuff......and some of the old victory records stuff (integrity/deadguy)

anyways its nice to meet everyone.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back