The Getting To Know You Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 358
  • Views 90K
  • Watchers 12
Hey I'm Jacky, decided to stop being a creeper and finally join instead of just using this site to look for gigs. Here's a lovely picture of my face.

Snapshot_20100812_13.jpg

Re: YOUR FACE MY ARSE

This is me showing off my banning sticks. :D

41031_416347431740_617881740_5322289_3950334_n.jpg

I'm alan and I finally got around to joining here. I'm the small ginger from Carry No Banners/Cut The Reins..

Just moved to Dublin from Berlin..weird place here. i play in hardcore band, i am envolved in the hardcore diy scene, made some shows and so so...
hope that there is some kind of d.i.y."scene" herei didnt found till now... and if somebody is going to "and so i watch you from afar" on 31.12. please send my a message..maybe the best way in dublin, to start the new year

Oh theres a scene alright.....thankfully crust is on the way out in favour of garage..WELCOME!

Howya!
I noticed this hasn't been updated in nearly a year, but since I am new, I thought 'fuck it, I'll do it anyway!'
So I am Ali, and I'm new to all this kinda stuff (so be gentle! :p )

Thats pretty much it! Follow the links and shit on my profile page if ya wanna know more I suppose!
Ta!

Howya!
I noticed this hasn't been updated in nearly a year, but since I am new, I thought 'fuck it, I'll do it anyway!'
So I am Ali, and I'm new to all this kinda stuff (so be gentle! :p )

Thats pretty much it! Follow the links and shit on my profile page if ya wanna know more I suppose!
Ta!

Wotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back