Summer transfer window 2014 (4 Viewers)

apparently making serious moves for benfica's marcovic now aswell..
Yeah, the names been linked for a while, but I thought that was an alternative to Lala. Not that I'm complaining. Someone told me the Shaqiri deal is in the pipe too, but I can't find a whisper of that in the press, and they love to spout shite.

• Louis Van Gaal is considering a stunning move to bring former Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt to Manchester United.

Oh, dear.

such a pain in the hole suarez is gonna leave. seriously handy going forward with this addition. would be deadly to see. but like you said if they can pull a replacement of the qulaity of sanchez and add some serious order to the backs, should be solid again

The players we're been linked with suggests that the money is already earmarked. Ominous.

but like you said if they can pull a replacement of the qulaity of sanchez

Sanchez isn't near as good as Suarez. I think Sanchez had a very good World Cup like, but he won't have the consistency of Suarez - that's why Barca want to do the swap after all. Thing about Sanchez is, he's very good in and around the edge of the box, but he doesn't do the same thing inside the box that Suarez could. Sanchez might work very well with Sturridge, but I'd say you'll be relying on Sturridge to get the goals from those two.

Sanchez isn't near as good as Suarez. I think Sanchez had a very good World Cup like, but he won't have the consistency of Suarez - that's why Barca want to do the swap after all. Thing about Sanchez is, he's very good in and around the edge of the box, but he doesn't do the same thing inside the box that Suarez could. Sanchez might work very well with Sturridge, but I'd say you'll be relying on Sturridge to get the goals from those two.

yeah i hear ya. selling one of the best players in the world at the moment is always gonna mean having to take a step down though. having sturridge play that role with sanchez around the box sounds alright to me

It could work out well enough alright, with the new additions in other areas of the pitch and the likes of Sterling still playing well. Realistically, Liverpool last season could have done with a few less goals scored and a lot less goals conceded, so if it goes more that way next season, then I can definitely see a title challenge - although with the Champions League as well that would be difficult.

If Sanchez plays like he did at Udinese he'd be a hell of a player, he seemed to be more like that at the World Cup, perhaps not having to be the second or third banana to Messi freed him.

My lot have been linked to him as well, would be delighted to get him.

is micah richards a crock of shit injury prone has-been or is he worth taking a punt on for someone?

willing to let him go on the cheap by all accounts. was solid when he was fit. was he injured all last year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back