So...Against me to play TBMC (1 Viewer)

bohs punks said:
theres a load of bullshit in this thread - for example people complaining about this but then going to the pogues the other night to see a madly expensive greatest hits show in a bouncer laden barn promoted by mcd

preaching diy til theres a corporate band you wanna see and straight away the cash gets splashed - bullshit.
i don't want to get involved in this cos i never listened to against me (or propagandhi or dillinger 4 or any of those) much and don't give a shite anyway but it has already been said why corporate bands or whatever you want to call them isn't the issue. it's a band preaching diy and then cashing in on the popularity from it. a rotten-faced irish junkie with a voice like a mouthful of blighted spuds has little to do with it.
and the '1988 - not diy, 1998 - still not diy = good' thing, yes that is fine because not everyone thinks everything should be diy. is it ok to do your shopping in a big corporate shop like tescos or buy cans (brewed by who again?) from a spar and still claim to be into diy punk? hmm, thorny one, eh??

on a related note, i've heard murder by death are there support here? is this true? there's nothing on their site or mcd site.

xsteox said:
on a related note, i've heard murder by death are there support here? is this true? there's nothing on their site or mcd site.

Yeh they are. What are they like? Sounds like a really awful emo name

blatantly not emo. odd band, have chellest(sp?) and keybord player. um, trying to think of simmilar bands, but cant. probably mp3's on there site. good stuff. probably go now, see murder, then leave,as i've no interest in against me.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back