So...Against me to play TBMC (2 Viewers)

Dylan

http://www.punktastic.com/

A far cry from last year eh.

I was at a show in TBMC last night fro teh first time in ages and while Biffy were great Id forgotten about all the shit buzz of violent moshing and the massive stage and barrier. I turned to one of my friends and said "i imagine if against me came here again this is where they'd play". its pretty weird now today to see that they are actaully gona be playing there.

yuk.

MCD gigs in the north are promoted by Wonderland so it may be them as they have done Dropkick Murphys etc. It will be wierd alright as I remember putting them on last year in A.Annies and how much fun it was. It could be fortune cookie though doing it though. The speakeasy is at Queens. Fugazi played there in 1995.

xiknowitsoverx said:
MCD gigs in the north are promoted by Wonderland so it may be them as they have done Dropkick Murphys etc. it will be wierd alright as i remember putting them on last year in A.Annies and how much fun it was. it could be fortune cookie though doing it. the speakeasy is at queens. Fugazi played there in 1995

Is that just the Mandela Hall? Fuck they ID everybody I hear. If its Wonderland promoting I havent a hope in hell of getting in.

yeah I did, cheers for that. I was in london when you stayed over. I would have emailed but I've been crazy of late. It is a long shot but I work for Wonderland and can TRY to smuggle you in. worth a shot. if not and it's Fortune Cookie it may be easy to sort out.

xiknowitsoverx said:
yeah I did, cheers for that. I was in london when you stayed over. I would have emailed but I've been crazy of late. It is a long shot but I work for Wonderland and can TRY to smuggle you in. worth a shot. if not and it's Fortune Cookie it may be easy to sort out.

Well if its Wonderland that would be great! Sure even if its not possible for you to do that I could probaly just walk in with a load of people and be unnoticed

Dylan said:

I was at a show in TBMC last night fro teh first time in ages and while Biffy were great Id forgotten about all the shit buzz of violent moshing and the massive stage and barrier. I turned to one of my friends and said "i imagine if against me came here again this is where they'd play". its pretty weird now today to see that they are actaully gona be playing there.

yuk.
jesus, what a coincidence! yeah, the atmosphere at the gig last night was la-me. All these dumb drunken assholes pushing people around really hard, crushing everyone against the sad mini barrier that is so out of place in a smallish venue like that. Sad that AM! are playing there. losers

Yeh, Jesus, last night was so much different than I expected..topless guys running around practically kickin' the fuck outta people n all..fucks sake..

Not all that surprised Against Me! are playin' there anyway though, lost all hope in 'em at this stage.

Dylan said:

yuk.
still up for against me sabotage? ;)

Ciaran Mackle said:
Well if its Wonderland that would be great! Sure even if its not possible for you to do that I could probaly just walk in with a load of people and be unnoticed

If it's Fortune Cookie it might be okay too, they did the Lars Frederiksen gig in the Mandela Hall and loads of kids got into that no problem as long as they had tickets.

Why I refuse to go to big venues other then Pubs, fuck crash barriers and fuck bouncers.
Not that I am into that band anyway.
Dalymount was great yesterday.

It is the best Oi album I have had in years and I have a stack of stuff, if ever u want to join a Punk bit torrent site let us know and I will get ya an invite.
I have 18 gig of music I d/l off the net, only dwarfed by my 38gig p0rn folder ;]

Ya k
That cd I gave ya I esp love track 5, I have a really good set up in my car and that album is produced fairly well unlike most Punk cds and it sounds fantastic delievering my chinese at volume 26 :)

trianglegrrrl said:
still up for against me sabotage? ;)

explain why against me! would deserve this? I'm genuinely interested?

Why dont you sabotage propagandhi- they played there a few years ago and were put on by MCD. and all the countless other acts that have played there over the years....yeh it is a shitty venue but so what, let 'em play where they want.

What will this 'sabotage' as you call it achieve? are against me! the new capitalism? have they threatened you and/or your loved ones? do they owe you and/or your loved ones money and/or a favour? Do you hold a petty grudge for their rugged manly good looks and impenetrable sex drives? Or all of the above.

are Against me! on a major label now or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back