So...Against me to play TBMC (1 Viewer)

Manta Ray said:
ps. Dylan paid for his originally, take it out on him! ;)

haha hang me out to dry eh?!

now i feel as tho i have to explain: i bought one when they went on sale as a back up in case ciarans fell thru. then i was just gona sell mine coz i realised 50 e was insane to pay out. then ciaran got 2 free, so the 3 of us had planned to go are splitting the cost of the one bought ticket. :rolleyes:

ps. cheers ciaran.:eek:

I was just kidding, yeah ^^thats true, he was going to sell his unless i got the free tickets. To be honest, I find it a little petty to try to use something like this to undermine someone. Its not double standards to go to a gig(with free tickets) because its not a diy show. Im sure noone would be contrived enough to pretend they only like DIY bands. Besides, its not as if Against me! need defending, leave us to our vitriol!

"It’s going to take a little bit (ok, a lot) of thick skin to ignore the jealous idiots and elitists, but seriously, congratulations. You’re going to rock the whole fucking world." - some silly prick :(

10 years after this and all...
d87204onj7h.jpg

just wanna make 3 quick points:

1. Can't fuckin wait for the pogues tomorrow and i gladly paid 50 euro for my ticket and bought it as soon as i was home from america.

2. Yep Damo, that jawbreaker album was complete gak! i think Unfun was their only very good one, wasn't really impressed by 24 hour revenge therapy which i was told was their best.

3. Shock fucking Horror against me! signed to a major! everyone fucking knew they were going to and never denied they would, it was obvious- they just released something on a myspace records compilation for fucks sake! The original point made was that people should care fucking less for this band and the decisions its making as regards its future and stop whinging about them.

oh and ed....i think 'Baby I'm an Anarchist' was strictly tongue in cheek....stil 'those anarcho punks are mysterious', 'walking is still honest' and 'pints of guiness make you strong' are some true classics

rape the drummer said:
oh and ed....i think 'Baby I'm an Anarchist' was strictly tongue in cheek....stil 'those anarcho punks are mysterious', 'walking is still honest' and 'pints of guiness make you strong' are some true classics

yeah pity the crowds who love it dont get the irony, anyway 'Daer You' is a great Jawbreaker album methinks, also my favourte has to be 'Bivouac' check that one out

Black Flag are broken up and as we see most bands that are broken up tend to not have the same ethics they would have if they were not.

sure look at some of the stuff Rollins has done in recent years! Last night i was watching a painfully shit Rollins standup comedy video. And he was one of the hosts for a tv show where they build mad scrapheap cars and race them, he was the 'crazy' guy host who destroys the losing vehicle in a big furnace at the end of the show!

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
And he also sang on My War,so who cares what else he does. It's all gonna be downhill after that anyway.

Proved by listening to anything after My War

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back