TOTALITAR - vi ar eliten lp 10€
TRAGEDY - nerve damage lp 10€
HARUM SCARUM - the last light lp 9€
ORCHID - dance tonight , revolution tomorrow '10inch 8€
ORCHID - chaos is me lp 9€
ORCHID - gatefold lp 10€

151456.jpg

INSECT WARFARE - world extermination lp 10€
Surpassing the brutality displayed on their earlier 7" EPs, INSECT WARFARE deliver some of the fiercest grindcore since NAPALM DEATH`s From Enslavement on this LP. Seriously, this needs to be heard to be believed. No tech, no minimalist noise, this is pure, straight forward, raw grindcore that no other band seems able to deliver these days. While the larger death metal labels are salivating over this band, IxWx stay true to their DIY roots and prove that 1000mph raw grindcore belongs in the underground. Be prepared for slaughter.
http://www.myspace.com/insectwarfare

gas19821986.jpg

GAS - 1982-1986 LP 10€
legendary 80's cult ban GAS from Hiroshima, Japan and is 20 classic tracks from that proto era of japanese hardcore- combining the quick attack of STALIN but starting to incorporate some of the more progressive and metallic infleunces of later Japanese hardcore.

1193419153_acrostix.jpeg
ACROSTIX - (A Chain Of) Hatred LP 10€
[FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]Japanese crust punks 6 track 12" release from 2006. They started with an AMEBIX/ZYGOTE inspired sound, but this 12" has them going in a more traditional Japanese hardcore direction & includes artwork by SUGI. Comes on GREEN vinyl.
[/FONT]

Is the Acrostix 12" on Whisper In Darkness or is it a Euro pressing? If it's WiD I'll take one of those along with Reality Crisis please...

is there a euro pressing? the one i have is from WID.

dystopia_stlp.jpg

DYSTOPA - s/t lp 10€
This record contains 6 new tracks, plus a cover of an unreleased song by Dino's old band CARCINOGEN. This record is the last chapter of Dystopia's existence writing bleak and heavy doom ridden punk.
http://www.myspace.com/dystopia

YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ACROSTIX?!?! Fuck. Here, you were doin' a crackin' trade last night, eh? Do you have many of the Dystopia? Will you provisionally hold one for me tonight?

YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ACROSTIX?!?! Fuck. Here, you were doin' a crackin' trade last night, eh? Do you have many of the Dystopia? Will you provisionally hold one for me tonight?

have 15 copies. enough for everyone interested i think.
there's even much more records coming today but i'm to hangover right now to make a list of them.

just a few more for today:
assassinatorsLP.gif

THE ASSASSINATORS sigt efter hjertet lp 10€
12 new songs band from copenhagen. they deliver us danceable catchy, and melody driven songs with a beautiful female voice. The 12 tracks sounds like a perfect mix between all those hip k-town punk bands (NO HOPE FOR THE KIDS, GORILLA ANGREB) and the french anarcho-punk legend LA FRACTION or also early BAD RELIGION. LP comes with an 32 page booklet in an LP - size and poster!!!
(amazing!!! i already ask them to play a gig in dublin. waiting for the answear right now. skubol.)
http://www.myspace.com/theassassinators

CWILL trotz allem LP 10€
Brutal and melodic hc/crust/punk from Switzerland. 9 "new" songs showing again how amazing this band got over the years. Harsh and aggressive vocals over a thick and heavy wall of sound where the melodic violin fits in perfectly. Sweeping music with an eerie athmosphere and desperate well written lyrix that are more of a personal approach to political topics in a nicely put together sleeve.
http://www.myspace.com/prawdarecords

skitso.gif

RIISTETYT “skitsofrenia” 12” LP 10€
The original was released in 1983 by Propaganda records and was limited to 180 copies. This was the 5th release from Riistetyt, one of the most important and influential Finnish hardcore bands of all time.

hoe_64.jpg

RIISTETYT - as a prisoner of state lp 10€
New version of old Rock'O'Rama release.

THE RESTARTS - outsider lp 10€
Thirteen new anthems of aggressive and catchy sing along punk rock from one of London England’s most active and well-known DIY band. THE RESTARTS are among the few bands that have a huge following from of across the the punk rock spectrum. This this third album is no exception, with tons of catchy hooks and sing-along chorus parts to uplift even the most down-trodden, in the gutter punk rockers, crusties, thrashers, etc.

28161.jpg

NAILBITER - Abused LP 9€
BRUTAL YET INTRICATE SCANDINAVIAN MEETS JAPANESE HARDCORE THAT'S BASED IN THE UK, WITH MEMBERS FROM BRAZIL AND ITALY. THIS IS LEAD FILLED DEVASTATION IN THE VEIN OF DEATHSIDE MEETS ANTI CIMEX! "ABUSED" TREADS THE PEAK OF PUNISHING HC WITH AN EPIC BURNING EDGE AND DEMENTEDLY HARSH VOCALS, STANDING ON IT'S OWN WHILE BRINGING TO MIND GREATS OF THE PAST.

hoe51.jpg

ASTA KASK "Rock mot svinen" lp 10€
discog of their first 4 eps + their first LP
http://www.myspace.com/astakask

THE NOW DENIAL mundane lullaby LP 10€
This is the third full length of these Germans. This record contains 12 songs, varying from the more upbeat stuff to straight forward rockers. When I first listened to it, Poison Idea came to mind right away. It is not a copy of that stuff, but in my opinion sort of the same atmosphere, at least the slower stuff. Personal favorites are the songs ‘Osmosis’ and ‘The roaring mob’. Lyricwise most of the songs deal with personal frustrations as well as political issues, but also about the nice feeling that summer sometimes gives you. What I like a lot about the lyrics is that they are written straight from the heart, be it filled with anger or desperation.
http://www.myspace.com/thenowdenial

Are you gonna be at annihilation time?

Could I get Dystopia, Assassinators and Protestant off ya?

Is that the Nailbiter one with the titty cover? Fuckin class record that is. Oooh and that Aska Kask...fuck you Skubol, you're not getting all my money, aargh, can't resist...wallet...slowly...emtpy...ing...

tranzlpcd.jpg

TRANZMITORS - s/t lp 10€
the power pop combo take their musical cues from bands like The Buzzcocks, The Undertones and The Exploding Hearts, have shared stages with The Clorox Girls, The Spits, The Pointed Sticks and Fucked Up among others and have released records that have won over the critics at Terminal Boredom, Razorcake, Exclaim and Maximum Rock & Roll magazines. The Tranzmitors are hoping that fans will embrace pop once again and be dancing in the front row!
http://www.myspace.com/thetranzmitors
(amazing!!!! total party music!!!!! my new fav band!! skubol.)
great album highly recomended!!!!

i was listen to that record 8 times in a row the other day!

assassinatorsLP.gif

THE ASSASSINATORS

looks like the assassinators coming over for two gigs at the begining of august. yeah!!!!
if anyone interested in doing a gig somewhere outside dublin please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back