skubol distro - new arrivals (1 Viewer)

skubol

new stuff:

NAGASAKI NIGHTMARE/CONTRASTO split lp 8€
epic crust like asbia mixed with ekkia vs. political anarcho-crust (italy). very good record.

cutc2007lp.jpg

CASE UPON THE CAPITOL - s/t lp 9€
The next step in musical evolution, Cease Upon The Capitol up the ante in the heavy music arena. 10 tracks in 21 minutes. Instrumentals melt into driving rock jams fit for window-down highway drives. My Bloody Valentine meets Boris meets Envy meets Converge. Styles clash and ricochet off each other, and a certain style of unpredictability doesn't hide an overwhelming sense of cohesion. Fans of their previous releases will be blown away by the shape their music has taken.
http://www.ceaseuponthecapitol.com/sound/cutc_-_untitled_08.mp3

afk%20orsago.jpg

A FLOWER KOLLAPSED orsago lp 8€
"Orsago" by A Flower Kollapsed is for the most part filled with short bursts of fast, manic hardcore with an absurdly high spastic level of crazy blast beats and leave behind a kind of arty farty Locust-ish impression. There's also a bit of a math thing going on in there. If I say "Botch" I'm giving a wrong impression, because A Flower Collapsed doesn't sound like Botch. But, there are lots of moments, seconds maybe, that are mathy in that way. God dammit, I even dig the few experimental interludes of samples and trumpets. Awesome silkscreened one sided vinyl!
Featured Content on Myspace

cd%20la%20quiete.jpg

LA QUIETE tenpéun cd 7€
full collection of all the early material of these nice screamo dudes from italy, until their first full lenght. this also contain a video from one of their tour. cool artwork and awesome band.
La Quiete | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos

7%20khere%20anti.jpg

ANTITHESIS/KHERE split '7 3€
another awesome split in the name of friendship. antithesis from piacenza are into post hardcore/screamo, khere from arezzo are more into fast screamo punk.

endless.jpg

ENDLESS INERTIA oktjabr novembre cd 7€
emotions in the vein of tristan tzara or even raein, endless inertia offer us 8 tracks of intense screamo. lovely.

nbr_klein.jpg

NEVER BUILT RUINS - built to love... '10 6€'
The first vinyl output of Never Built Ruins from Switzerland & Germany; 6 songs of rocking hc/punk with some d-beat-influences, for some name dropping imagine a bastard of leader- shit, bombenalarm and inepsy. Comes in a full coloured sleeve / innersleeve.
Featured Content on Myspace

018_Kidcrash_LP_200.gif
kidcrash lp
finally a new album from this amazing band. all this comes with a stunning gatefold cover art!
http://www.purepainsugar.com/mp3/Kid...understand.mp3

017_Celeste_CD_200.gif

CELESTE - pessimiste(s) lp
First recordings by this "new" band from Lyon, featuring people from Mihai Edrisch, they're sometimes rapid and chaotic, sometimes loud and aerial, but always has a desperate or melancholy presence, think Mihai Edrisch meets Breach meets Acme or something ...
http://www.purepainsugar.com/mp3/Cel...er_l_ennui.mp3

ph_valkommen_LP.jpg

PROJECT HOPELESS - valkomen lp
"The last Project Hopeless record was a bit of a disappointment with a very bad sound production, but as soon as I put this new album in my stereo, it was pure bliss and I rejoiced. The sound has been corrected and the snare drum has a nice tune to it! This is more the Project Hopeless I know and the sound treats them well. With their A//E political, d-beat flavoured raw punk and characteristic high and low pitched vocals, they bring us a whole new LP with 10 tracks with the purest form of Project Hopeless. ..."[Folkzine]​

rel_120_012.jpg

GANTZ - la chambre des morts lp
GANTZ plays a dark and intense music leaving free court with its emotions. The crystalline arpeggios succeed the chaotic hammerings to give life to pieces melancholic persons being able like AMANDA WOODWARD, ENVY, ISIS. Now with the loss of their singer, and guitar player Joss singing, their music is going more instrumental than their previous releases, including influences of post-rock and mathrock like FROM MONUMENT TO MASSES. The texts are very personal, drawn from the everyday life, and various experiments, imbroglio of feelings and perpetual questionings on becoming it of humanity...
http://radar.swarm.free.fr/son/GANTZ...beton_64kb.mp3

fallofefrafa.gif

FALL OF EFRAFA - owsla cd
fall of efrafa are a cello driven epic crust band from brighton, uk. Musically their style is reminscent of remains of the day, wolfbrigade, madame germen. They base some of their lyrics on the mythological and political overtones in the book "watership down" by richard adams.

schifosi.gif

SCHIFOSI - absentium existence CD
6 tracks of unrelenting melodic hardcore from Australia's Schifosi. Epic, brutal, quintessential hardcore crust with female vocals. Extremely powerful lyrics, artwork, and presentation. Taking right where their LP "Ill Winds from Outopia" left off, this release is darker, heavier, and more melody driven.

pfc034.jpg
PROOF OF EXISTENCE - Scriptural Disaster LP 12 noisy raw crustcore d-beat blasts from Japan.

pfc040.jpg
AMBULANCE - The end of our time LP

dissystema.gif

DISSYSTEMA - The grim prospect of our future LP Straight forward d-beat/punk/crust from the US.
The bands first full length after a bunch of split EP's, demos and so on. Killer!

016_Ampere_Daitro_200.gif

AMPERE/DAÏTRO - picture 7inch 3,50€
Ampere continues with their psychotic emo violence on these 2 brand new songs , Daïtro offers 1 long song of their introspective and emotional hardcore supported by heavy rhythms, great melodies and passionate vocals.
Awesome artwork by Nate Powell

Hey man is there a list somewhere of the records in your distro? Couldnt seem to find one on your site but then maybe I'm stupid.....​

on my web site there is no distro list unfortunatelly. that's why i use eirecore to post messages about records i have.:)
some day i will learn how to update my website!!

today's arrivals

is077.jpg

THEMA ELEVEN "The Great Misanthrope" lp 9€
“The Great Misanthrope” is a frontal clash, a hit without a warning. Thema Eleven plunges deeply into raw riffs that gush with animal energy. Can you feel it? The corpse is still warm… Not a single ray of light can be found in this record. It’s a solid mass, and it refuses processing. The thundering sound is owed to Ondřej Ježek and Alex Newport (ex-Fudge Tunnel and Nailbomb, collaborated w/The Melvins, At The Drive-In, Panthers), and it’s impact is crushing and merciless. Think of the impenetrable darkness of Neurosis, the jarring urgency of Envy, gathered together with the dark and heavy visionary appeal of Torche. “The Great Misanthrope” has arrived. Listen to it, or get out of the way.
http://www.insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/thema_eleven_the_tempest.mp3

is056.jpg

CONSUME "consume" LP 9€
Seattles´ finest highoctane hardcore / crust. Ex members of Shitlist, Disrupt, State of Fear, Decrepit... Compilation of songs from s/t 7EP, splits w/Hellshock and Resolve, Forked Tongue 7”EP plus one compilation track. 18 songs and 42 mins in total. Recorded as one session in 2003. Nice cover + inner sleeve + poster
http://www.insanesociety.net/cesky/mp3_main/consume_carcharodon_carcharias.mp3

small_utok.jpg

SEE YOU IN HELL "Útok" LP 9€

Second lp by this hardcore/punk commando from czech republic. Album contains 8 brand new songs with touch of japanese hardcore. Very nice full colour gatefold cover by czech comics artist Peter Vcelka.

it's 13,30€ altogether
i can take paypal
i will send you PM with all details
cheers

yeah. great record. their split lp with born/dead is good as well
i think they split up after european tour fev years ago.

Hey man, Can I get these off you? Include postage to Limerick. I'll have to send you cash in the post.. That ok?

GANTZ - la chambre des morts lp (price?)

thanks graeme
i send you PM

jaysssus my room is too small for all these records
new stuff:
wolfbrigade.jpg

WOLFBRIGADE - Prey to the world LP 10€
(there's only 4 more copies left so be quick)
we are proud to announce their come back with a new Lp, 10 new songs recorded at the SUNLIGHT studios with Thomas Skogsberg! The songs sound like a mix between the "Allday Hell" era and "Lychantro Punk".

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
alehammer.jpg
[/FONT]
ALEHAMMER - Mine's a pint of crust Picture 10" 7€
People coming from Extinction of Mankind, Prophecy of Doom and Impulse Manslaughter team up for 6 heavy as fuck raw pounding crust tracks that will blow everything away! Doom meet Slaughter meets Celtic Frost! each copy will include a Alehammer beermat!!!
ps. i'm really suprised how good these record is. (skubol)
http://www.myspace.com/98219938

here some restocks :
piovra.jpg
[/FONT]
LA PIOVRA one sided picture disk 12" 8€
Euro picture disk version of their silk-screened one sided LP on Youth
Attack with revisited artwork + 1 unreleased track! Great italian hc punk
with tons of rock influences: a mix between Minor threat, Kiss, Peggio Punx
and... Jerry Lee Lewis?!?! Ex L'Amico Di Martucci/Ohuzaru's folks!

http://www.myspace.com/lapiovra

aghast.jpg
[/FONT]
AGHAST - Deformities LP 8€
Aghast are back on Agipunk after their first 7"! raw wall of noise d-beat from the States, think about Confuse, Disclose, Eu's Arse, Gloom... 110% distortion! out in time for their euro tour summer 2007

http://www.agipunk.com/MP3/01-AudioTrack 01 aghast.mp3

amebix.jpg

AMEBIX JAPAN LP 8€
Six great japanese bands like Zoe, Age, Raw Gauge, Effigy, Acrostix and Life play great versions (2 each!) of Amebix classic songs showing once more how big has been the influence of Amebix on worldwide scene with the passing of the years.

RUINPICCOLA.jpg

RUIN - Ghost of the past LP 8€Fast, political D-beat hardcore fuckin' punk. No emo, no pop punk, no 'personal' lyrics, just pure fuckin' impact....RUIN
Ruin has risen from the ashes of Disaffect/Doom/Quarantine/Scatha/Debris
Brian - Guitar / Andy - Bass / Stick - Drums / Neil - Vocals

http://www.agipunk.com/MP3/RUIN.mp3

Hey man, Can I get these off you? Include postage to Limerick. I'll have to send you cash in the post.. That ok?

GANTZ - la chambre des morts lp (price?)

Did you ever get that money off to me in the post boss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back