Site design (1 Viewer)

True. Here can I set up an account for myself? I guess as a contributor? I don't need access to stuff I could fuck up...

i say don't think about it for now. worry about the content first.

yeah I think so.. anyone who isn't satisfied with the name can spend some time trying to develop an alternative while the content is put together. there's no mad rush on the name.. but when we have stuff to go live, then we should make a final decision.

I had a goo at the wordpress theme editor. some of it is a bit messy to change.. but I wouldn't mind brightening it all up a bit. there's a lot of gray going on. anyway.. I've never used this thing before, so I'll do up some colour schemes and see what might be nice. then post shit here before making any changes. the sidebar navigation is pretty cluttered, but I'm not sure how to edit that.

anyhoo...

Here, if you're adding yourself, you should add yourself as at least an "author" - contributors can write articles, but they can't actually publish them. They have to get an "author" or "editor" to do that for them.

I'd say everyone should be added as an "Editor" - that way, we can change each other's posts. This may be important.

Can someone point me in the right direction re: uploading a reworked banner? Logged into dhtp but can't seem to find the right option.

Can someone point me in the right direction re: uploading a reworked banner? Logged into dhtp but can't seem to find the right option.

i think it has to go up as part of a theme. if you mail it to me i'll ftp it up over the original one.

Ah, so it's not possible to upload it via on-line admin section?

no I don't think so. I think it's either one of the banners from their set themes or you upload to your own hosting space and input the url on the edit theme page. ditto for changing the background colours - you need to change the edges of the interface (with a drop shadow) and link the replacements within the code of the page or some shit. only took a brief goo but I think that's what you gotta do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back