Scumbags (2 Viewers)

damien said:
whats your favourite term for scummers...?

mine is Schemie (scotland) or Scobe (dublin, yeaho!)

Mine is Chav which is a term used in parts of england. Man, knackers/scumbags etc should be lined up and shot. I don't mean everone who wears a tracksuit and/or a baseball cap on the back of their head, but cunts like that fella who killed yr man over a mobile phone have no place on this earth.

It's not just a certain type of people that do it shitty things like that though, you know. People are dickheads and that's just it. Some of them do really really bad things, some of them don't. But overall, people are scum. Ah, negative Jill.

Chav and Scally are both real popular over here in Welshland. The terms not the people. However mine will always be 'sham' which is the term we use in Donegal. Also if they own a souped up car, they're 'twin cam shams'. :D

Stanto said:
All scumbags need to be held down and given a nice steaming hot karl right in the face!!

"hot karl=When u shit in someones face"

thats the funniest post I have ever read!!! hahahahahaha

scang1.jpg
Check this out! This is what i get when i typed "scangers" into an image search engine.Ha ha! Id say their about to pounce and rob some one!FILTH!

moose said:
Chav and Scally are both real popular over here in Welshland. The terms not the people. However mine will always be 'sham' which is the term we use in Donegal. Also if they own a souped up car, they're 'twin cam shams'. :D

Thats a class one "twin cam shams,i like it.Is that where they got that term "scally cap" for a paddy hat because scumbags used to wear them ridin their horses.

Probably is but nowadays it's all burberry baseball caps.

I've thought of another one from home too which is "narty sham" which unfortunately I can't explain. But you could check out www.nartystation.com should explain a few things.

moose said:
Probably is but nowadays it's all burberry baseball caps.

I've thought of another one from home too which is "narty sham" which unfortunately I can't explain. But you could check out www.nartystation.com should explain a few things.
I seen one of the films advertised on Blizzard of odd. It was BASTARDIN FUCKIN WAREWOLF!!! ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back