Scumbags (1 Viewer)

scmacr-12_small.jpg

haha yer man with his hand down his pants!

DeAd_KeV said:
hey i saw that werewolf thing too. haha fuckin brilliant

heh, my mates used to live in the flats where that was shot. Its full of refugees now.

The funniest thing about 'shams' is that they call each other that too! 'Wats the cracks sham?', 'Aye, just shammin around hai!', 'twin cam sham?', 'aye, see ya later, mart'

sham is actually a limerick word, the true home of scumbaggery. other favourites include: pavi and wulla. sham can also be shum or shom.

stanto sounds like a bit of a stupid scobie nickname. no offense

in belfast dont they call each other hoods or sumthin? i cant remember exactly wer the name stanto came from. sumthin about i think corm and winty and stuff thinking he was called anto and then finding out his name was steve.stupid:rolleyes:

DeAd_KeV said:
in belfast dont they call each other hoods or sumthin? i cant remember exactly wer the name stanto came from. sumthin about i think corm and winty and stuff thinking he was called anto and then finding out his name was steve.stupid:rolleyes:

Fuckin right Up The Hoods.

Stanto said:
I seen one of the films advertised on Blizzard of odd. It was BASTARDIN FUCKIN WAREWOLF!!! ha ha!

Yeah they've had two shows devoted to them, Colin Murphy (blizzard dude name?) makes a guest appearance in the new film. Any of the animation ones are deadly. Steve the animator has won a bunch of awards and shit and is getting paid a nice sum of money to do a video for The Frames.

Listen to this. Iheard that yer man git dunne hung himself in jail off a few people. Does anyone know ablout this,let me know id love to know.

telford collier said:
sham is actually a limerick word, the true home of scumbaggery. other favourites include: pavi and wulla. sham can also be shum or shom.

stanto sounds like a bit of a stupid scobie nickname. no offense

No sham is definately a Donegal/Derry thing!!

We should take to the streets with pitchforks and torches. I'll be sure to leave my tracksuit at home...just in case.

jillface said:
It's not just a certain type of people that do it shitty things like that though, you know. People are dickheads and that's just it. Some of them do really really bad things, some of them don't. But overall, people are scum. Ah, negative Jill.

I am in favour of this. Except this part:

"People are dickheads and that's just it. Some of them do really really bad things, some of them don't."

You need to take out the part about "some of them don`t".

Yeah, Scobies is one of my favourites and a mainstay of my Limerick school-days. However, "sham" and "shams" will always have a place in my heart in the festering midden where memories of my Athlone school-days also reside....*shudder*.

Here, did anyone see that film Sweet Sixteen? It's about a group of scobe young lads gettin into dealing heroin and all in Glasgow or maybe Aberdeen? Fuckin powerful, great film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back