Saturday Night on Thumped (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
It's tohdally WILD in here tonight.....

party_time_top.gif

Yeh this is the place to be.

I was out but realised my towns shite and a free house with the internets better than walking the streets.

I'm drinking wine and trying to do some work for college. My little sister is watching some shit on tv. It's cheaper and better than being out.

Ciaran it must be kind of crap to be you sometimes. You're like a cool old person trapped in the body and life of a teenager in a crappy town.

Booze is evil. The internet rules.

Alcohol%20Facts.gif

booze is evil, I am still feeling the effects of last night, should be studying but can't bring myself to do it, have watched two episodes of South Park, going watch another two in an hour, saturday nights in are gas

Yah the internetting rulezzz!!!

I'd really like to go outside, but I gotta do college work. :(

you know what's really cool? when you're eating a satsuma and one of the segments has an unexpected little extra segment clinging onto the side of it, and the mini-segment is really tasty and sweet and yum.

so we all have to do college work, but looks like none of us are actually doing it

tom. said:
you know what's really cool? when you're eating a satsuma and one of the segments has an unexpected little extra segment clinging onto the side of it, and the mini-segment is really tasty and sweet and yum.

you know what? I agree. in fact, I think I'll eat one now. although my satsumas are kruddy asda cheapos.

stupid stupid asda.

I reckon there is nothing worse than a tasteless or poorly textured orange/satsuma. So wrong. Such potential.

Here Avernus. What's the script. Who are you, like? And what do you study?
Here Tom. Kick a swan for us there will you?

aoifed said:
I reckon there is nothing worse than a tasteless or poorly textured orange/satsuma. So wrong. Such potential.

Here Avernus. What's the script. Who are you, like? And what do you study?
Here Tom. Kick a swan for us there will you?

Studying Digital Media, almost finito. so am in state of pre-assignment-handup panic.

currently, thats me. whats shakin' with yau?

avernus said:

currently, thats me. whats shakin' with yau?

I'm just finishing an applied social care degree and have a bunch of reports to write on my placement I'm just about to finish. Also panic. But not enough to stop me from drinkin on me own and posting on thumped. LOSER.

Here, Conniffe, I've got skins if you need em. Would anyone like a glass of wine? It's a 2001 chablis. Crisp.

aoifed said:
I'm drinking wine and trying to do some work for college. My little sister is watching some shit on tv. It's cheaper and better than being out.

Ciaran it must be kind of crap to be you sometimes. You're like a cool old person trapped in the body and life of a teenager in a crappy town.

Booze is evil. The internet rules.

Haha, I never thought of it that way. I'm not sure if that was a sarcastic comment though!

Two more years and I can leave this town.

good old wine. drinking alone is ok if its wine, cos its good for your heart. and everyone can get behind someone drinking alone to look after their longterm health.

I really feel like hanging out outside - wine, choons, maybe a fire. amigos optional.

i'm always at home on saturday nights

this is on tv though:

FILM: Deterrence

Channel: RTÉ 1 101

Date: Saturday 14th May 2005

Time: 22:25 to 00:20 (1 hour and 8 minutes left)

Duration: 1 hour and 55 minutes.

An embattled incumbent US President finds himself trapped inside a diner during a freak snowstorm on election eve. When Iraq invades Kuwait he is forced to operate from the diner.

Director: Rod Lurie

Starring: Kevin Pollak, Timothy Hutton, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Clotilde Courau, Badja Djola, Sean Astin

(1999, 15, 3 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=38874

Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back