Saturday Night on Thumped (3 Viewers)

I was the bestest teenage angster i knew. Currently doing well with the old mid 20's angst

pete said:
i'm always at home on saturday nights

this is on tv though:

sounds awesome!! a US President casually hanging in some Diner. what'll they think of next? I wish I had tv.

See the thing about telling me there's a movie on is I'll be all like 'no, I've got work to do so i'll stay on the computer'. Then I'll spend my time flicking between Thumped and pictures of cute animals, as microsoft word rots slowly down the bottom of me monitor.

Ah procrastination. I think procrastination should be knighted.

aoifed said:
See the thing about telling me there's a movie on is I'll be all like 'no, I've got work to do so i'll stay on the computer'. Then I'll spend my time flicking between Thumped and pictures of cute animals, as microsoft word rots slowly down the bottom of me monitor.

Ah procrastination. I think procrastination should be knighted.
it's ok

he just told uday hussein ('the dictator of iraq') that he's going to nuke baghdad.

from a diner.

Here, before the pity rep continues: i'm indoors by choice, i'm in the middle of my finals.

Im so hyped up now. I just checked my email and I got my interview with Guy from Fugazi back! .|..|.|..|.|..|

He wants a copy of my zine when its done. Now I have to make it a billion times better.

Here, Pete. Keep me up to date on that film would you?
I had to go upstairs to 'study'.

Now drinking: delicious ale

aoifed said:
Here, Conniffe, I've got skins if you need em.

nah, i think i could make some sort of rudimentatry pipe from something here. hmmm... carrott... corkscrew.... tinfoil. ahhhh, i'm grand thanks!

[QUOTE}Would anyone like a glass of wine? It's a 2001 chablis. Crisp.[/QUOTE]

i'm going with wolfblass red wine tonight. loverly stuph.

My saturday listening consists of assortted cheesy disco tunes, the new four tet album, piracy funds terrorism by diplo and m.i.a., the pirate mix by long don silver and loads of other daft shit

Ed said:
My saturday listening consists of assortted cheesy disco tunes, the new four tet album, piracy funds terrorism by diplo and m.i.a., the pirate mix by long don silver and loads of other daft shit

That Diplo fella's great, so he is. What's the new Four Tet like?

Ciaran- I'd marry Guy Picciotto at the drop of a hat. Fair play to you. Ill be lookin out for your zine. Wine is nectar of the Gods. The sooner you learn this the better life will be for you. Coffee makes me weird.

I was listening to this extraordinarily brain numbingly mellow piece of music, for say the past 8 hours on repeat. Ive sinced turned it off and yet I can still hear it.

aoifed said:

Ciaran- I'd marry Guy Picciotto at the drop of a hat. Fair play to you. Ill be lookin out for your zine. Wine is nectar of the Gods. The sooner you learn this the better life will be for you. Coffee makes me weird.

I associate wine with old people and my parents!

I just realised I have consumed 9 cups of coffee today. I rock .|..|

aoifed said:

Still not heard the diplo album, have a few of his mixes which are really good.
Four Tet album hasn't grabbed me so far, not paid a huge amount of attention to it due to other current concerns. poxy exams getting in the way of music.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Why are you all drinking wine? Its horrible.

wine is brilliant. old wine is good wine. but the more expensive the wine, the gooder it is also. but still, the older wine, the gooder it is.

i do however love brandy, vodka, kahula, whiskey and certain beers -duvel, stella, erdinger, hoegaarden - also. its all good. gin is good. i like gin as well. and cider. where would you be without cider? so good on these hot sunshiney days.

Ciaran Mackle said:
I associate wine with old people and my parents!

I just realised I have consumed 9 cups of coffee today. I rock .|..|

Aoifed is an old person. She's 40 and only exists in internet form. She was probably friends with your parents when she was younger and analogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back