Saturday 5 Feb FOOD NOT BOMBS BENEFIT ALL AGES GIG!!! City Arts Centre (8 Viewers)

hows a goin?! it starts at 2pm.

there are some changes to the times as posted before. Most notably Mr. Blueface are now playing as well....so the running order goes something like this:

2.15-2.40 :The Opening
2.50-3.15 :Mr. Blueface
3.25-3.50 :Gorilla Nurse
4.00-4.25 :Serpents
4.35-5.05 :Ten Past Seven
5.15-5.45 :Giveamanakick
5.55-6.25 :Easpa Measa

There will be stalls by:

Rimbaud Records
Indymedia
Vegitarian Society
Basta! Distro

see yis there hopefully!

hee.. 'the opening' is a funny band name, i hope they're crap, so i can say 'they're a big load of gee'
can i put my serpent in your opening? etc etc.

needtokill said:
Ex Stomach apparently.I know nothing about them but I know they were described to me after a gig in the music room as "stadium rock"

Quality over quantity Dylan.

I heard one of them used to be in CODY. Is this true?

yeah one of them was....but hes not in kelsey(who are amazing by the way. sound sort of like the killin spree in ways. they dont gig though, just writin a shit load of songs at the mo then they'll play around the place.)

mc moley said:
yeah one of them was....but hes not in kelsey(who are amazing by the way. sound sort of like the killin spree in ways. they dont gig though, just writin a shit load of songs at the mo then they'll play around the place.)

Oh! Are Mr Blue face good then!!!

mc moley said:

mc moley said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back