Saturday 5 Feb FOOD NOT BOMBS BENEFIT ALL AGES GIG!!! City Arts Centre (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
i dropped my phone down the toilet 2 minutes before we went on. it's fine now. that was the salient point of the day for me. first time i'd seen 7:10 though and they were v. good. nice to see gamak in a small venue too.

eta: and afterwards, i went home and was sick 11 times. i think now 100% of the members of serpents have vomited after playing a gig. it must be the downtuning.

Ha, told you your phone would be alright once it dried out! And I don't even know fuck all about phones! It was nice to see you (stalk stalk).

wonder if vomiting for hours is in any way related to having to take your phone out of a toilet?

at my house we bobbed for apples in a basin instead of the toilet.

Great day saturday!

Great to see some positive events going on, and genuine interest in the bands/music etc...
Thanks to all those who checked the distro too!

Rimbaud said:
Great day saturday!

Great to see some positive events going on, and genuine interest in the bands/music etc...
Thanks to all those who checked the distro too!
Twas a brilliant day alrite!!!!

ci*sky said:
Get away from me then......... ah no, come here, give us a hug...
i just realised, you've given me 3 hugs since friday. you're doomed. my unfortunate ex-boyfriend who came round to look after me on saturday night is probably doomed too.

the vomiting eases up after about five hours, and the blood isn't serious, so don't worry.

some punx were pissing in the street unaware that there were ever toilets in the venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back