Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 51K
  • Watchers 13
"Isis will help fans take part in their milestone anniversary by releasing their entire catalog in one deluxe 12 vinyl-LP box set"

Fuuuuccckkk, thats going to be the most expensive set ever

yeah, what would be the best hotel deal for this?

and whats the problem with the camping, anything roadburn-specific or just disliking of tents?

lineup is looking very very good

I'll get onto Ivan and see if they're booking anything.. I have to go to this festival! A quick search produced no hostels..

think i'm bunking in with some goblins. maybe get in touch with damien. after sleeping in a wet towel last time i'm pretty sure he'd be on for the luxury option! i thought the camping was daycent (even though we didn't actually bring a tent or have a camping ticket... duh) but i guess waiting around for the mentalist bus driver could be a drag. you'd be a loon not to go to this.

think i'm bunking in with some goblins. maybe get in touch with damien. after sleeping in a wet towel last time i'm pretty sure he'd be on for the luxury option! i thought the camping was daycent (even though we didn't actually bring a tent or have a camping ticket... duh) but i guess waiting around for the mentalist bus driver could be a drag. you'd be a loon not to go to this.

I'll get onto Damo in the next few days.. Tell him about the Ibis.. How many days do ye normally go for? 4? 3?

First one is booked up
Second is booked up
Third is also booked up

Use that search for other hotels in the area link, brings up a few. One is 79 for 3 nights but its 5km away.

I'll be camping with dunchee and whoever else, I reckon. No way I have €250+ to pay for a hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back