Roadburn 2008 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 591
  • Views 50K
  • Watchers 13
Celtic Frost to headline the saturday night and Electric Wizard added. It get's better and better.
I'm there.These are, however, the only two bands I plan on seeing.I have no time for any of that other stoner rock bollocks.

I've heard from several sources that Frost live nowadays is apparently unreal, lots of old stuff and they're apparently absolutely crushing.

Jesus-titty-fukkin-Christ!! :eek:

So that's Celtic Frost, Electric Wizard, The Groundhogs, Acid Mothers Guru and Gentleman's Pistols!! This is going to be good, real fukkin' good!!

That Kongh band sound pretty good too.

Here Leo, get on the blower to the Little Devil and get 'em to start ordering in the Palm. It's gonna be a long weekend!! :D

Jesus-titty-fukkin-Christ!! :eek:

So that's Celtic Frost, Electric Wizard, The Groundhogs, Acid Mothers Guru and Gentleman's Pistols!! This is going to be good, real fukkin' good!!

That Kongh band sound pretty good too.

Here Leo, get on the blower to the Little Devil and get 'em to start ordering in the Palm. It's gonna be a long weekend!! :D

you better start growing your beard now.

_

I wanna go to this sooooooooo bad.|..|.|..|.|..|. How's ticket availability looking HMD?

what error type 11 said. I ordered ours about 3 weeks after they went on sale last year. Tickets for the before and after parties go on sale a month or so later.

You should go, it's the easiest festival ever.

try the central hotel tilburg, it's about 5min walk from the venue, beside the train station and beside the bar that the after show gigs are in. All the rooms were nearly gone when i booked but you might be lucky

If you intend to go yid need to sort your hotel ASAP, the one we were in last year is full up already. Tickets will be out late November and judging by the increasing popularity of this fest with every year i'd say they'll sell out this year within a week, seriously!!
Shame I wont be going this year as last year was so much fun and this years lineup is shaping up to be as good as last year too! Ah well, i'll have to make do with the roots n' blues fest in Byron Bay instead!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back