Revisionism in ireland (1 Viewer)

It should be pointed out that Jews were not the only victims of the holocaust - Gypsys, Homosexuals, Communists and dissenters also ended up in the camps.

Dont forget Black jews in wheelchairs who didnt have a home.
People always forget them.

Read www.ety.com/tell
read what revisionists say or shut up.

Revisionists have won the intellectual arguments, unfortunatley the people who brainwashed you people run the media.

Joseph ginzburg was a communist jewish revisionist . revisionism is history without lies, very simple.

Look up his testimony at www.zundelsite.org

Dont forget the millions of Germans murdered by brainwashed idiots like you. millions of russians also , look up operation keelhaul.

Tony martin , black revisionist , listen to him speak www.jeffsarchive.com

What does it take to get through your thick skulls?

Originally posted by faurisson
What does it take to get through your thick skulls?

simple, faurisson; what's needed is the time and courtesy to answer our questions in an open, honest and unevasive manner. i'm still waiting for answers to any of my questions. i'm genuinely curious and i would rather have my questions answered than be lectured at. feel like answering any of them?

just for the record, the questions on this thread, posed by me, thus far, are:

1. are you a fan of noam chomsky as well as robert faurisson?

2. if so, (just to generalise) are you in favour of rational inquiry? - questions answered by providing a demonstration beyond a reasonable doubt, that sort of thing.

3. what makes a "leftie" a "leftie"? or, why do you go on about "reds" and the like but don't specify who they are? are they authoritarian or libertarian?

4. possibly the most important one; how would you define your politics?

5. if you dislike authoritarians, (as implied but not stated in your first post) why do you like nazis and radical muslims?

6. what exactly is the "truth" that you referred to, which will "win"? give us an outline, in a couple of paragraphs.

7. are you going to get another of your friends from stormfront.org to come over and answer some of these questions for you, if you're not going to do any of it?

we await replies to all, or any, of these questions.

Revisionism as a practice is fundamental to history. It gives voice to various people who have been under-represented in the past. However you're not realising that history is made up of several voices. Several differing views. This idea that you're getting to some "real" story behind what happened is outdated and has been proven wrong. Disciplines such as history realise that there are no empirical answers to all their questions. What you are suggesting is dangerous and I would encourage people not to pay any heed to what to you are saying.

You are very wrong.

Although I should add that seeing as you are a man from Cork who is probably in his mid-twenties, I cannot see how Jewish/German history should be of any immediate concern to you. Indeed, you're looking for attention.

oh, and did you post this over on stormfront.org? are you really so much of an egomaniac that you think this?

Western civilisation was created by men like me.
What has our society to offer our people to believe in?
cars and soap operas.
5000 years of western civilisation , that is something to believe in.

I think jews like benjamin freedman should be read.
Joseph ginzburg , rabbi michhael goldberg .
if u want a libertarian revisionist www.codoh.com
bradley smith he went to prison for henry millers right to be published.

lefties are generally bigots with a limited grip on reality.
what makes revisionism important for irish is political freedom.
if people are powerful enough to brainwash the entire world with forged history then we are all slaves.
freedom of speech is important.
recently an 82 year old was jailed in switzerland for not believing in gas chambers.

who caused ww2?
even ajp taylor , a germanophobe says it was the allies.
Bernard baruch , morganthau churchill , roosevelt and the jewish media screaming for war , caused ww2.

why is there going to be war against iraq?
zionism, not oil.
the anti-war movement is guided by those they think they oppose.
www.fpp.co.uk
read

em...

did you read anything that anyone else has posted?

do you feel like answering any questions?

are you able?

or are you just going to shout at us?

here, i'll post them again.

still awaiting any answers...

1. are you a fan of noam chomsky as well as robert faurisson?

2. if so, (just to generalise) are you in favour of rational inquiry? - questions answered by providing a demonstration beyond a reasonable doubt, that sort of thing.

3. what makes a "leftie" a "leftie"? or, why do you go on about "reds" and the like but don't specify who they are? are they authoritarian or libertarian?

4. possibly the most important one; how would you define your politics?

5. if you dislike authoritarians, (as implied but not stated in your first post) why do you like nazis and radical muslims?

6. what exactly is the "truth" that you referred to, which will "win"? give us an outline, in a couple of paragraphs.

7. are you going to get another of your friends from stormfront.org to come over and answer some of these questions for you, if you're not going to do any of it?

OK i've been reading your posts for awhile now and YOu still haven't answered any of silo's questions.

Are you trying to convince yourself of all these claims?

Your opinons seem more important to you than the truth and your definition of the truth is whatever YOU say and whatever YOU read (except perhaps that which does'nt fit in to your views).

You're just looking for anything that will remotly agree with your extremist views ( a common propaganda tool)

anyway silo is much better at expressing his thoughts on this matter and i think i'll leave it up to him.

Maybe you should take up a more productive hobby.

Listen up fucknut.
Noone here wants to hear any of your nazi fucking bullshit. If I see you or any of your fucking mates spreading any of your leaflets here I will kick the fucking shit out of you. You cant hide on the net forever you cunt.

Originally posted by faurisson

www.fpp.co.uk
read

Read Baudrillard. Read him now.

And why the vendetta against Jews? Why not get into complete revisionism and start questioning the whole lot? For all the power that Jews have, it has to emphasised that white, Northern Europeans fucked the world over a whole lot more than they ever did.

Concentration camps didn't only kill Jews - it killed numerous other groups of people such as homosexuals and people with disabilities. This belittling of this series of events is grossly offensive.

And I'm not a "leftie" or a "red".

None of Silo's questions have been answered Faurisson.

"What does it take to get through your thick skulls?"

Answers, real ones, not just off the rack diatribes.

I don't think you should stop posting here Faurisson, keep coming back to show how strong and well thought out your ideas are by taking these types of questions apart. Unless of course your ideas don't stand up to any kind of examination in which case you should keep coming back to demonstrate their weak and redundant nature.

in reply to silo's questions.

i am suspicious of noam chomsky. He has said some things in support of free speech . ok .No body has thrown acid in his eyes.
If he leads a protest against the holocaust then i will take him seriously.

Joseph ginzburg was refused burial at munich jewish cemetary because of his actions against the most evil lie of all time.
A gang of jews beat him up.
He had a nazi general at his funeral, so i guess he was a jewish friend of western civilisation.
ironically he is buried with christians now.
No body has put chomsky in prison either.

If you read serge thion , garundy, carlos porter, francis parker yockey, oswald spenger. somewhere in all that lot are my politics and your answers.

The jews are amazzing and complicated.

The entire history of the world on history channel is a lie.

Done confuse revisionism with neo-nazism.
Everyone who loves the truth is welcome.

I realise many leftwing people are misguided idealists.
Some of my friends have gone that way because of the total supression of the alternatives.
But i think the anti-war movement is directed by the other side.
I think europeans should be ashamed of themselves. This war is for the jews. It is not about oil , but zionism.
www.natvan.com do you listento american dissident voices?

In themean timeread those websites , there is little point asking me to type everythin that is onthem out here, as it takes around a year of study to get a grip on real history.

I can't wait for people to meet you and hear about the kicking you recieve, hopefully I will get there first you fuckwit

oh cmon now.. just let this cunt say what he wants to say... and if he wants to pass out leaflets let him do so.. people know it's all bullshit anyway, you can't have free speech for some and not for others.
... america has spoken.

He can't expect to come on here and not get a response, but the least the cunt can do is answer some questions. If he has such a reasonable argument, let him answer any and all questions put to him. Then we can beat the shit out of him.

Hong Kong has spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back