Revisionism in ireland (1 Viewer)

faurisson

Website
www.geocities.com
www.geocities.com/david_noone88 is the website of the Revisionist Education Organisation.
You lefties will evaporate and disappear as a type in our society because the truth will win.
www.ihr.org is the place to learn.
www.abbc.com muslim radio islam, a great site.
10% of revisionists are nazis, most are lefties , like bradley smith.
www.codoh.com
bradley went to jail in the 60's to protect henry millers right to be published.
most lefties ive met are braindead totalitarians, who hate themselves and western civilisation.
Log on , read up, Revolt.

"10% of revisionists are nazis" - well you're clearly one of them having looked at your homepage.
"You will lefties will evaporate and disappear" - us "lefties" are really worried now.
Hows the broken leg, nazi scum?

faurisson, how dare you assume that all the people on this site are lefties. Most of us are in fact nazis.
I love Skrewdiver, me. Have you ever heard them they're class.
See you in Valhala.

Originally posted by faurisson
www.geocities.com/david_noone88 is the website of the Revisionist Education Organisation.
You lefties will evaporate and disappear as a type in our society because the truth will win.
www.ihr.org is the place to learn.
www.abbc.com muslim radio islam, a great site.
www.codoh.com
bradley went to jail in the 60's to protect henry millers right to be published.
most lefties ive met are braindead totalitarians, who hate themselves and western civilisation.
Log on , read up, Revolt.

Nazi Punks Fuck off!

Note these three statements...

Originally posted by faurisson

[/B]

Revisionists are good, apparently. Bradley Smith is good, apparently (especially from the second sentence). But both are lefties (largely, in the former case). Which are bad, apparently.

Very consistent, this guy.

Personally, I've no problem with revisionism, if it's rational, open enquiry into what really went on. But I'm not sure those are the virtues this guy is espousing...

here's the best bit...

mr. nazi shit head here has called himself "faurisson".

this presumably refers to robert faurisson, noted french revisionist historian and regular second world war holocaust denier.

faurisson published a book in the mid 70's denying the extent of the effect of gas chambers in nazi concentration camps. the preface of the book was an amended version of a defence of free speech written by noam chomsky, not exactly a nazi.

are you a fan of noam chomsky as well? and rational cartesianism and skeptical inquiry?

please, we'd love to know.

by the way, you're possibly here from looking at cookies and/or i.p. addresses because a few of us went over to have a bit of a giggle at the irish section of stormfront.org; are you posting here to be polite and say hello back?

oh, here's a few more questions:

what makes a "leftie" a "leftie"?

how would you define your politics?

if you dislike authoritarians, why do you like nazis and radical muslims?

what exactly is the "truth" which will "win"? give us an outline, in a couple of paragraphs.

a couple of other points.

abbc.com quite clearly states on its front page "Races? Only one Human race", which would appear to be at odds with the idea of implicitly defending nazism through promotion of "revisionism".

however, revisionism itslef is a re-examination of a period of history or field of learning in order to reach new conclusions. you are not promoting revisionism, you are promoting limited historical amendements, quite clearly favouring a narrow, particular and previously-existing political agenda.

.what silo said. anyway what is the atttraction to these kind of politics? nazi racist shit I mean? nobody agrees with it and it will never again become a serious political power in any country..the world has now seen the result of what happens when you have nazis in power..you might get governments that have leanings to the right but I wouldn't call them nazis..I say let the little prick have his rant and then take a flying fuck at a rollin' doughnut.

"I say let the little prick have his rant"
that might have been the way ppl viewed hitler too...... i say find him and get a blowtorch and pliers to the cunt,hehe

if you dont like israel spread revisionism. If u are a leftie then plenty of revisionists are . eg bradley smith. If however u just hate western civilisation and have dreadlocks then revisionism will be your worst nightmare. It isnt political.
DO you want the truth , yes or no?
revisionism is about the truth.
The left should have thought of that before they falsified history.

There were no 6 million jews . The nazis were the good guys.
If you dont like nazis you can argue with them, but you cannot any longer go on about the 'holocaust' because it did not happen.

If you do you are being an anti-german rascist and a bigot like the jews who threw battery acid into professor faurissons eyes.

if you want to destroy the present order revisionism is a gift .

myself i just dont want lies on my television and americans going and killing iraqis for zionism.
www.ihr.org

aaaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhh

They found us.
They were talking about us on that stormfront page.
Bring your leaflets around me and I'll pound your face you nazi bastards.
Go to Germany and see the evidence for yourself. Visit the Holocaust museum in Washington next time your passing through.
Who's falsifying history? I think you'll find its you freaks.
Dont bother posting here you scumbag you're not going to convert anyone.

how the fuk are we racist to germans, are u even german? we dont hate germans, we hate arseholes like you! good guys my arse, the greater of two evils i would call it. you guys spout your fukin mouths about this and that-we're good your bad, say we're racist to yous when you wanna "cleanse" the world of gays and blacks and jews and other minoritys, and i think you'll find that basically everyone here has protested against the killing of iraqi's for quite a lot of time now. shove that up your nazi crack

here, faurisson; you never even came close to answering any of my questions. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to give a rational, internally consistent account of your beliefs. what's the problem? i mean, you came back and just launched into another tirade. if you want to change anyone's minds, shouldn't you answer their questions? maybe you might send a few of your friends from stormfront over to do it for you.

lots of the jewish people killed were germans too you dick
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
jesus christ have people always been this fucking stupid
call me a cunt but it's the shit logic that pisses me off more than anything

You make no sense you idiot! Whether or not the Holocaust happened (which it obviously fucking did!) you still WANT it to happen so what in gods name is your point?!!
Holocaust didnt happen, i hate jews lets kill them. FUCKS SAKE!

i actually only checked stormfront last night and the thing that i really found stupid was they believe that as whites they deserve the privileges and resources they've got ya know 20% population consume 80% resources malarky(not that all whites are fed with a golden spoon up their crack now). the reason the "whites" have all this shit is from holding back people of different races to actually move forward from the rut their stuck in, you guys complain that we shouldn't help em cuz their bad builders?!?!?(thats really what one of the fukwits said)being bad builders has got nothin to do with it, not enough resources or chances to progress however has everything to do with

..................i think malarky should be my second name-marklar malarky

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back