Revisionism in ireland (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by no_exit
i really can't agree with you there, because it seems very fascist and thought-police-like to tell people what to think. so let people say what they want to say, as long as it doesn't lead to violence.

Heard this all before -it's the common response, "but then you're no better than them, etc".

Basically I've no interest in having the same argument/discussion again but look up various AFA literature on the internet and you'll hear a better argument for it than I could retell.

Mr. Noone, all your childish waffling does is prove something that many of us already know to be true:

Humans are scum.

Your childish attempts to classify things as either "right" or "wrong" are pathetic. The Nazis commited war crimes and attrocities, as did the Allies.

All this proves is that war is wrong. And that you're a prick.

I'd be interested to know how you got into all this?

I'm always surprised when people with some obvious degree of intellect (he was studious enough to follow all this shit up) get themselves into something like this. For instance, various bishops and priests of different religions -intelligent people, but how do they end up spouting such nonsense? Indoctrination, I suppose. In fact, ol' Faurisson's politics are starting to look attractive -maybe if the likes of him were in power this whole fucking mess would soon be over and we'd all be gone to leave the rest of the animals on earth in peace. Humans kill -kill humans!

did you know

there's the same degree of difference between humans and chimps as between chimps and gorillas
how embarrassing for chimps

.......................................maybe it wasn't quite clear how that was meant to relate to the thread

humans -> stupid -> war/faurisson/killing -> bad
chimps = good
humans nearly same as chimps = embarrassing for chimps

Originally posted by Corm
Heard this all before -it's the common response, "but then you're no better than them, etc".

Basically I've no interest in having the same argument/discussion again but look up various AFA literature on the internet and you'll hear a better argument for it than I could retell.

Heard this all before (about 2 pages back, actually) -it's the common response "I'm right, you're wrong, end of discussion etc.".

Basically I've no interest in just being pointed at "literature on the internet".

Either him or some of his cronies have been in UCD. There's fuckin revisionist literature everywhere.
Apparently he's been in touch with the SU to try and come in and debate with someone about revisionism. I just hope he does...

Originally posted by pete
Heard this all before (about 2 pages back, actually) -it's the common response "I'm right, you're wrong, end of discussion etc.".

Basically I've no interest in just being pointed at "literature on the internet".

Okay, if you want to take that attitude -basically, you can march, chant and all the rest of it as much as you like but people like this will still spread their messages of hate, will still attack and kill people who don't fit their ethnic sterotypes, and will still attract people who've been fucked over by others up to the point that they've completely lost their heads and are happy to find any scapegoat -blacks, jews, chinese, irish -whatever.

If you want to view people who would physically confront those who are NOTHING other than evil fucking hate-mongers as "thought-police", or whatever, then to me there's a basic lack of understanding of reality, and its a discussion I've had with many people, have heard the arguments and ultimately believe that it's just a mark of privalege and naivety to take such a high-moral-ground type attitude to the problem. Everything isn't as balck & white and simple as it seems.

What would YOU do about nazis posting race-hate material up all over where you go to fucking learn?

Originally posted by Corm
If you want to view people who would physically confront those who are NOTHING other than evil fucking hate-mongers as "thought-police", or whatever, then to me there's a basic lack of understanding of reality, and its a discussion I've had with many people, have heard the arguments and ultimately believe that it's just a mark of privalege and naivety to take such a high-moral-ground type attitude to the problem. Everything isn't as balck & white and simple as it seems.

As my man Steve Albino said:
they just sentenced one of the friends of the real Faurisson to 6 months in prison for violating his parole on a previous case. His crime? He published a book denying the holocaust. As much as i detest these fuckers, putting somone in prison for publishing a book frightens the shit out of me.

i cant believe this thread on nazi's has gotten so many replys.

The nazi will now say something stupid and smug about how he's getting attention and feel justified in his beliefs, when really there are so many replys because everyone is so completely Against his views. Whatever about free speach to fascists if this guy is the same guy who's putting up "celtic wolves" stickers around town then he better watch his back or some1 might be breaking his leg again.

Has anyone seen the kids section on Stormfront.org? Its hilarious, and also kinda disturbing, but mainly hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back