Record Store Day 2011, April 16th (1 Viewer)

Fucked Up-David's Town

http://www.mediafire.com/?w01kbfws4nfnx8d

It's only as 2 sides,so not tagged.

here's the track list though

1.Porcelain On Porcelain-Brydesdale Spa FC
2.Crown and Criers-Garden City
3.Gacy And The Boys-My Old Man's A Ginger
4.Redstockings-Unrequited Love
5.Animal Man-Do you Feed?(The Curry Song)
6.The Wavy Originals-Fake Moments(Of True Love)
7.Grain-Light Rain
8.In Good Company-Harmony's Double
9.Hateful Choir-Bull Thunder
10.Das Schwache-Das Schwache
11.Wonderer-It's Hard To Be A Dad

again,wasn't looking for it,but didn't see it. I thought there were a lot of that one pressed,like 6000 or something.

it was part of the Side by Side series. They had a good few of the Mastodon/ZZ Top, RHCP/Ramones and some other one, but none of the Husker Du/Green Day one.
And i tried 4 shops.

Tower Easons was a laugh. As i approached people started running like maniacs up the steps and across Easons shopfloor and by the time i got upstairs Tower staff were getting it in the ear from punters. I was wondering what all the fuss was.
Turns out there was a queue at one entrance to Easons and the security guard opened the door at the other side and people got in before the queue.

the best thing i picked up was probably the sub pop box thingy which i got for free.

hmmm must check tomorrow.

Spotted one guy in tower saturday who looked like he had picked up one of everything. he had so much in his hands he needed his chin to
balance it all as he brought it to the counter. another guy then turning down the loyalty card saying something along the lines of i wont be in again.
and another turning down the loyalty card even though he had bought enough to get the 10euro discount off his next purchase. odd fuckin day.

another guy then turning down the loyalty card saying something along the lines of i wont be in again.

Wankers like that are why I have no problem with the idea of regulars getting stuff kept aside.
At least the shops were limiting one of each title per customer.

is it just in the vinyl section under 'F'??

It's in the vinyl section, beside the metal lps, where the new release LPs used to be, they have a section marked 'Record Store Day Releases' or something like that.

theres a bit of stuff left...lots of copies of certain 7 inches.

couldnt see the fucked up though.

fuckedup_4.jpg

"Right so we have a few Record Store Day exclusives that arrived in from America (a few days late but still at least they are here now!!) Adele - Rolling in the Deep 10", Paul Simon LP - So Beautiful or So What, Duran Duran - Girl Panic 7", Michael Jackson - Behind the Mask 7", Ransid boxset - Let the Dominos Fall, Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again 7".....more to follow tomorrow.....wooo!

from Tower on Facebook.

I couldn't make it in at the weekend so I dropped in yesterday to see if there was anything still around. I got the new Panda Bear on clear vinyl, it came bundled with a large t-shirt and though I've lost a decent amount of weight recently (current jeans, now also falling off me are 4" smaller than some of my previous ones) I'd probably be thinish at around 15 stone so I'll probably have to give that to someone I know.

Also bought a Silver Jews record, which wasn't a RSD thing, but I was in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back