question about the wire season 2..... (2 Viewers)

SONYMEGADRIVE

********SPILERLSKZ - if you are a complete dope **************

the leak in the fbi - Agent Coutris who Fitzhugh had been asking for help...was he leaking to and meeting with the greeks because he was using them as informants on anti-terrorism stuff?

i remember the greek saying something about all the columbians are considered terrorists now and he fucked them on a huge shipment, by telling coutris about it...

and coutris was giving them the heads up...

am i reading that right? it got confusing when it said he wasn't based in san fransisco and was in DC....would that indicate he was much higher up than Fitzhugh or assigned to counter terrorism?

deary me

Oh man.

*racks brain

This shit is impossible to remember if you haven't seen it recently. Where's Corey

I think it was a symbiotic relationship - his Greek name makes me think he's connected to them way back. Basically they tipped him off to their opponents stashes etc, resulting in him getting promoted and their competition getting shafted, and he tipped them off/disappeared the info when they were being investigated.

Best. Cop. Series. Ever.

Can't wait for season 3...

hmmmm...i see what you mean about the greek thing...a bit obvious maybe?
but in terms of what we do know, he gave them info, they gave him info...that was the relationship...just seems like i missed something
their meetings were very shady.

anyway, best show ever.

starting the re-up of season 3 today or tomorrow

i just didn't get the signifance of him not being where he was supposed to be or "he hasn't been here for a year"...anyway....might just rewatch all the koutris episodes

From the HBO forums.. which I risked looking at in the fear it might spoil something from season 3.. managed to avoid the spoilers though!

The FBI agent realized the leak when he called the San Diego field office. He thought that the agent he spoke to was out of San Diego, a low level agent like him. In reality he was right in DC, a bigwig in counter-terrorism and never mentioned it.

Reading the forums reminded me I was gutted when Frank got nailed.. best bit of acting that season I think from the actor playing him. When they lifted him out, and there was all that stuff about him having put up a big fight cos of all the cuts on his hands and stuff.. yeesh.
Shame he's not gonna be in season 3.

Just watched the Season 4 premiere episode. Amazing. Easily the best TV drama, probably ever. EVAR.

Oh yeah and councilman Carcetti was one table over from us in the Palace (the Centre of All Things) a few weeks ago.

in the first season, the judge says THROW A FUCK!!

do you think he's been reading thumped?

we just finished ep1 of season 4

really great.

good setup - so little police compared to other seasons..so little of everyone really. although marlo was only on screen for about 15 minutes in season 3

hope the kids they have can keep it up

fearful of: some sort of dangerous minds shit with prez or dookie killing someone....

i still find it hard to believe snoop is a girl.

roll on d'next week

Just finished watching it last night. A stirring season finale. yeah really felt for poor frank. so does season 3 revert to concentrating on stringer/Barksdale more fully? That Omar is one cook mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back