POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

I certainly can comrade.You were quick outta the blocks there Corm.Respect.

tickets for this fest go up today.
in the official outlets they go up from 75 euro to 90 euro and they will be 90 euro on the gate. official outlets are -
dublin - city discs, spin dizzy, hemp shop
belfast - mixmaster records
cork - plugd records
sligo - 3rd wave records
or get in touch with the official website -www.saifestival.com

tickets exclusive to poo promotions werre 65 euros, but have to go up today to 80 euros. people who reserved before this date still get their tickets at 65 euro, as we agreed.
anyone wanting tickets get in comntact with me at [email protected]

click load images then down bellow that click the arrow on the right and it moves the map by the day, weather looks ok-ish friday looks like rain in afternoon though

i'll be cycling my lowrider to leechrum...gonna leave tomorrow...should arrive on the first day of the fest.

is anyone goin on a horse?

As a matter of interest.. how long a walk (or expensive a taxi) is to Drumshanbo from Carrick on Shannon?

we got a lift last year from the train station with the north strand klesmer band, so not sure how much it'd cost, but yeh, ya'd definitely wanna get driven there, it's a cunt of a walk.
we hitched back though, and got picked up after only a few minutes, so ya could always chance that.

and, necrosteve, i'm not sure sligo's on the way :D haha

Its about a 12 mile walk, we hitched back to carrick after the 2005 fest and walked most of the way before getting a lift it was good crack though the weather was deadly. the festival gets bigger every year there were buses going from carrick to the fest and back last year and I reckon therell be even more this year.

im driving but dont think im going through carrick on shannon, google maps are telling me to go through cavan !!!??!! and then cut accross to drumshanbo,

As a matter of interest.. how long a walk (or expensive a taxi) is to Drumshanbo from Carrick on Shannon?
About 12 miles carrick to shambo.
there will be minibusses going from carrick to the fest, leaving from the train station (I think - check official website www.saifestival.com for details)
taxi would probably costs 15 euros.
The fields are pretty dry at the moment, despite all the wet weather, and the camping fields are on hills, so are very dry.

Chris - Is Skitcormy not drumming for you anymore? Did you receive the fest passes I sent you? Let me know please, ta.

We're going pretty early, I don't think there's any busses around when we get there.

Jasper - No Dregins drumming for us now. Nah never got any passes but I haven't ben home in around 2 weeks. When did ya send them? I'll ring me ma later and ask her has there been any post for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back