POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

Festival takes place at same site as last year, about 2 miles outside of Drumshanbo, Co.Leitrim. Dates are 3,4,5 august. As well as Poo Promotions arae there will be an electronic/experimental music area (leechrum) and a trad/world music area. There is also a kids area, film , workshops, art stuff, catering on site, all the usual festival crap.
For more general info on fest go to www.saifestival.com lots more info on the experimental music area go to www.myspace.com/saifestivalireland
for info on live bands area, and how to get exclusive poo promotions tickets, go to www.poopromotions.com and see the home page for details of tickets.
exclusive tickets to Poo a bit cheaper than from official outlets and official website.

Whilst here, any bands booked to play that are reading this , can you mail me at [email protected] the following information, that I know in most cases I already know, but it a bit easier for me to correlate it all together if you can send it to me, thanks.
1.I need to know band memebr names for fest passes to be sent out, there is to be a list at gate where fest passes will be exchanged for artist wristbands. So send me list of names/what they play. You can be called bertie ahern/lead guitar for all I care, if you dont wanna use your real name. I dont think they will be asking for Id, lol.
2.A stage plan and how many vox mics etc. This is for some sort of knowing whats coming next for the soundman, cos theres not really gonna be time for soundchecks.
3. Postal address for me to send out the fest passes, which will be start of July.
4.If you want to email an image/logo/band photo and a small bio/blurb, then do I will be doing a little fest brochure timetable of events info etc and also for local press and website blurbs.
5. Please link www.poopromotions.com to your sites/myspace (if you can) and I will put up links on my site.

Ok thats about it I can remember at the moment, any questions , get in touch.sooner rather than later, hahahha.
cheers Jasper.

Hey Jasper! Are Roosky and Kidd Blunt still playing? It doesnt mention them on the saifestival.com website at all. Just curious.

Hey Jasper! Are Roosky and Kidd Blunt still playing? It doesnt mention them on the saifestival.com website at all. Just curious.
yeah Roosky and Kidd Blunt both play on the friday night 3rd august.
Ghostwood Project rplace Boy You Hit Is Dead

HELLO HELLO
YOU PRIOBABLY ALL KNOW FILTHPACT HAVE SPLIT UPO, SO THEY NOT PLAYING THE FEST, BVUT I AM LINING UP A REPLACEMENT JUST AS GREAT, SO DONT BE WORRYING. THERES LOADS OTHER SHIT STILL GOING OFF, IN FACT EXPLODED FACE ARENT PLAYING ANYMORE TO BE REPLACED BY BARFIGHT FROM AMSTERDAM PLAYING SCUMBAG DIRTY SQUATTERROCKNROLL.
IF YOU DONT KNOW THE LINEUP FOR THE POO AREEA GO TO WWW.POOPROMOTIONS.COM
FOR INFO ON THR OTHER MUSIC AREAS AND TICKET INFO GO TO
WWW.SAIFESTIVAL.COM
FOR INFO ON THE EXPERIMENTAL/ELECTRONIC/RAVEUP MUSIC AREAM GO TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SAIFESTIVALIRELAND (THEY GOT THAT BLOKE OUT OF KRAUTROCKERS KRAFTWERK AND THEM GEEZERS FROM UK WHO WORE SURGICAL MASKS AND DO RAVE MUSIVC....ALTERN8)
FOR ALL YOU PUNKYS WQHO ARE FOLKYS AT HEART..... DERVISH...EURO LOSERS....ALSO PLAY SO DONT BE SHOUTING NUIL POINTS AT EM COS THAT WOULD BE NASTY
i HAVE GOT TICKETS FOR 65 EURO, OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND OUTLETS THEY ATRE 75 EURO, GOING UYP TO 90 EURO ON JULY 20TH, TICKETS WILL BE 90 EURO ON THE GATE.
BUY ENM FROM ME CONTACT [email protected]
THEY WILLBE 90 EUROPM ON GATE.
65 EURO FROM ME NOW.

I'M NOT AT HOM E AND AM USING BROADBAND, IT'S GREAT, BUT I WOUD HAVE TO MOVE FOR TO GET IT, SO FUCK THAT SHIT

I can't fucking wait for this, huge posse from Letterkenny heading down. I've never met ya even though I was there last year . The rest of them seem to know you prety well.

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Jasper is a Punk rocker
Jasper is a Punk rocker
Jasper is a Punk rocker now
He's a Punk Punk, Punk rocker
Punk Punk , punk rocker
JASPER IS A PUNK ROCKER!

So FILTHPACT split up, but are repalced by the hardest metal punk band in Ireland today COLDWAR. thats on sat 4th august.
EXPLODED FACE pulled out as well and are replaced by Dutch RocknRoll squatter scumbags BARFIGHT - they will strangle you with their dreads!!

Tickets are availabel nationwide now, for details of where go to www.saifestival.com they cost 75 euro for 3 day ticket going up to 90 euro on july 20th and at the gate.
There are 1 day tickets available for the sunday only, 50 euros, get em at the gate on the sunday.
Thats all the official bit.
If you want a 3 day ticket for 65 euro, get in touch with me at [email protected]

anyone who wants to do a record/cd/zine distro, then you can in my area, would be good to have that. There will be a merch stall for bands appaering if they want to flog stuff out of that.

cheers Jasper

circa 1980 or 1981
note one of those gadgets they call a record player......
t-shirt supplied by one Vivienne Westwood
why are all your lp covers got white sticker labels on em?
You should be pogoing in this picture
with a glue bag
and a can of ace lager

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back