POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

I found a black jacket in my van with two fones and a hash pipe in it. Dropping bombs and kidd blunt were only lads drinking in my van. Is it yers?

Roll on Leechrum 08!

Thats fuckin bollox about yer cash man sorry. Pretty sure the stuff you found aint ours (Droppin Bombs lads) but I'll ask the boys just to be sure. Thanks again for lettin us buzz there though man, yer onto a winner with that homebrew, fuckin lethal gear!

Yeah deadly buzz, cheers jasper.
Was loving Kidd Blunt and Only Fumes. Had some deadly dancing buzzes in the reggae tent... Cool to have so many people from all over the gaff there. Lordjaysus, jmack you captured that one bit of sunshine there in the pic with everyone sitting on the logs, that was deadly.
I only managed to take two photos myself, my camera barely left the tent, got a lovely one of Ray, Ger and Iva (sp) all cuddled up asleep. aww

Just about recovered now. The weekend was amazing. Dropping bombs, kidd blunt & mongolia were my bands of the weekend. Missed lots though due to sleeping all saturday night through to sunday evening. Thanks to jasper for the amazing job and to everyone who made our OFAC set the most enjoyable gig i have ever played. "There was a moment" .|..| My low point was losing my wallet with 250 quid in it. Got the wallet back minus the cash. :mad:

I found a black jacket in my van with two fones and a hash pipe in it. Dropping bombs and kidd blunt were only lads drinking in my van. Is it yers?

Roll on Leechrum 08!

Sell the phones and jacket for 300 quid! Fucking shit one though.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=422724

1131998124_5c96796a67.jpg
1131268711_450adad046.jpg

Brilliant photos! Who's finger is that I wonder......DAMO??

Cheers for that Dan, got back to Dublin and opened the camera only to find it was gone. MY MEMORIES NOOOOOO. At least I can put it to bed now.

Brilliant photos! Who's finger is that I wonder......DAMO??

Cheers for that Dan, got back to Dublin and opened the camera only to find it was gone. MY MEMORIES NOOOOOO. At least I can put it to bed now.

It might be him alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back