POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

Great fun, in spite of the mud.

posted some pics in the Leechrum 07 thread but this one belongs here I think. Daymo with a dead frog.

DSC00151.jpg

Ha, I saw I a dead frog on the ground and my reaction was "Here, who can we chase about with that dead frog?"

CHAOS but fuckin deadly crack,labotomies were brilliant,best irish band iveseen in years. dangerfields were by far the most dissapointing,ive once again managed to get the flu out of it but considering the monsoon conditions , a small time delay with the bands of one or two hours and i was completely fucked playing but i had a ball even with a few "get your shit together you stupid cunt " looks from the bandmates, but when everyone seems to be having such a great time WHO GIVES A FUCK!!
What band were u in??? :confused:

Well Milky type....my excuses for some reason never came out :(
I check maybe in 6 days time for Derelicts, I be tipsy and Wasted/Rebellion toomz!

Just about recovered now. The weekend was amazing. Dropping bombs, kidd blunt & mongolia were my bands of the weekend. Missed lots though due to sleeping all saturday night through to sunday evening. Thanks to jasper for the amazing job and to everyone who made our OFAC set the most enjoyable gig i have ever played. "There was a moment" .|..| My low point was losing my wallet with 250 quid in it. Got the wallet back minus the cash. :mad:

I found a black jacket in my van with two fones and a hash pipe in it. Dropping bombs and kidd blunt were only lads drinking in my van. Is it yers?

Roll on Leechrum 08!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back