Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (1 Viewer)

Back on topic please people.

southport-69.jpg

here jane i was only asking you a question on what you thought of the law etc - didnt say you were reactionary /up ofr the status quo etc - relax - your reply to what i actually wrote is way paranoid in relation to what i asked ya. i was kinda interested.

At the risk of getting all serious again, to come back to the scenario of herding lots of mentally ill people off to an island, I don't think that's quite what they were getting at. They were talking about pyschopaths, people who are a danger to themselves and everyone else and basically untreatable. An island was one suggestion (albeit a tad strange - but the FAQ isn't a bible, just a discussion document) along with a hospital
And what's the current situation today? - They're either locked up for the rest of their lives in a prison cell, given chemical lobotomies, EST (yes, it still exists) or even better, released into the community when the government can't be arsed paying for their treatment anymore under 'Care in the Community'. I know which one, though not perfect, sounds better to me.

US soldiers are young men coming from economically disadvantaged backgrounds with no other option but to join the army or else pretty much live on the street so I don't think its right to celebrate their individual deaths.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a5ee2d6eb
Have seen loads of these vids so it's just not an isolated case

**Do not watch if offended easily or an animal lover**

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd finally we get to the heart of the matter...

Its not the US soldiers killing thousands of Iraqi civilians, its cos they shot a dawgie.

You don't own a dog I take it?

I did jANER.

I cried when my mum had him put down after he was mauled by a German Sheppard. Animals do shit like that.

I also cried by my father's graveside when he died after two years fighting cancer.

I look back and ask myself, which hurt the most?

Answers on a postcard to thumped.com.

U never really got over the loss of your father did ya......
Don't let anger consume you or u could easily end up being an optician :(

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de72682978

jANER, I'm not angry cos my dad is gone, I grieved for him, and I still miss him.

If I come across as angry, maybe its in response to the behavior of others?

p.s. I understand the edit, but I do hope you weren't taking the piss...

Well.......It's my new way of adapting

Read a 2nd time b4 I post.....tbh I edited twice, ur looking at the 3rd version.

Was true about the orphan bit though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back