PLEASE HELP! looking for oly (Eejit Punk) (1 Viewer)

nickiz126

its been years since oly (eejit punk) logged on here but im hoping someone might know him or know a way i could get in conact with him.

Im an australian girl that lived in Dublin in 2001. I hung out wit him and a lot of his friends (lyncher, ian, john) for about a year. we lost contact over the past 9 years (as you do) but im gunna be in dublin again in the next few months and was really hoping to catch up with him.

please help!!!

.|..|

costanzaPopcorn.gif

hmmmm......if thats what oly looks like these days then maybe i should give up my search.

thanks, you've been hugely helpful....dick.

Heya, hope yr well. Thomas here...
Do you still hang out with yr sidekick that was over with you?
Will Tell Oliver you're askin' for him... and to have a look at this...
Bringing back memories of 2000.....and one?

ahhhh! i thought this was gunna be a completely futile effort! i was looking at a picture of u just a few hours ago...i think it was at the party we had at my place right before we left dublin. good times. i dont really hangout with louie anymore... she lives in england now though. im planning a trip to europe in the next few months and wanted to stop by dublin for old times sake. looking at those photos really took me back. great times. i miss you crazy boys. never met another group of guys in my life that were more fucked up then u all...and i mean that as a compliment. infact, i think one of u rangers threw up on my head...im still in therapy because of that, hah...
how u doin? whats happened in the life an times of thomas over the past 10 years?

Eh nothing really, nuffink really happens round my way.... still living around the same area hanging out with the same bunch of fucked up lads.. grew up a little hopefully, although that's debateable.... Do you still spike yr hair? That's what everyone will want to know haha.

what a chancer

if i threw up on some bird's head i bet she wouldn't come searching desperately for me 10 years later

Only problem is he dont come around here no more afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back