Paedo Pub Owners? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah now if he has done time for it then its proof/even more reason not to give the him costom......

well I guess we better murder him so

here's a whiskey joke for ya......he likes his women like he likes his whiskey.............12 years old and smelling of whiskey.

ah, thank you!

i heard he was caught licking out some young one he had tided up in the beer cellar

.........but he got away with it because he had a liquor licence.

I do hope everyone has the good sense not to go libeling anyone, what with the author being responsible for the content of their own posts and all that.

JUST HEARD HE"S KNOCKING DOWN THE SMOKING AREA
AND BUILDING A PLAYGROUND!
A PINT AND A SLIDE 4 A FIVER!

I've asked on many ocassions whats the story with this lad but nobody seems to be able to tell me, either they don't know themselves or they're keepin it quiet cause it's the only place we can get a gig on a friday or saturday night. Plenty people, including myself, have said "I'm never playin there again," but we always end up doin it for the same reason, it's either do the gig there or no gig. I just sneak in loads of cans.

Can't think of a joke this early on a sunday.

I've asked lots of people who would know and none of them have said he is. Some reckon he is gay and that it probably stemmed from that. Personally I don't believe it because of the people I have asked and that I have spoken to him about it. He said its not true, its been going on for a long time and he has had the cops involved.

For me I find it hard to understand why people would go there thinking its true. I'm speaking about those feckin eejits accusing him in the bar while drinking a pint and actin the total spa at the fest last weekend.

here's a whiskey joke for ya......he likes his women like he likes his whiskey.............12 years old and smelling of whiskey.

for shame. from you, i expected better, that topless guy in freds was right about you. whatever he was on about. i still don't know. oh yes, if your really talented, you'll take off your top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back