Paedo Pub Owners? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

conchita

Word on the street is that a certain bar owner in a certain city in the certain west of a certain ireland is a convicted paedo... I spoke to people who said they were 100 percent sure of this while happily sipping his pints and watching bands play in his pub...is that not FUCKING MENTAL??!!?!!!?... discuss? poll?

I heard he has six legs and shoots seamen from tenticals he had sewn onto his extra shins, and his lagh is the sound of morning dew dripping from a burnt out car exhaust in a barren field of mines and childrens dreams.

Just sayin.

this thread is going nowhere fast...it's not the place to be discussing someone's criminal history...

what do you want people to do anyway, paint SCUM in 10-foot scarlet letters across the front of the pub?

Mines a hand shandy thanks...

I was wondering when this would reach eirecore.
I'm with ye there conchita Tis fairly mad. Although I know a few heads boycotting the place, I don't see the point of doing gigs there.

And the Guinness/Beamish is shit!

More importantly has he done the time and if so, get the fuck over it

Anyway, I'm trying to think of a pun involving a well aged whiskey or something but it's not happening :(

More importantly has he done the time and if so, get the fuck over it

Anyway, I'm trying to think of a pun involving a well aged whiskey or something but it's not happening :(

ah now if he has done time for it then its proof/even more reason not to give the him costom......

that said i asked people who do gigs there about it and they said that they asked around about it but nobody knew anything about it.so unless someone has some proof its still just a rumor.

here's a whiskey joke for ya......he likes his women like he likes his whiskey.............12 years old and smelling of whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back