O'erseas? (1 Viewer)

jackofficer

Out of curiosity, and curiosity only, I was just a'wonderin how many non-Eire resident people there are that post on this here board on a sorta regular basis. I don't very often because everybody's in bed when I'm up. And I'm not very interesting. Ehhhhh.... .|..| !!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, and curiosity only, I was just a'wonderin how many non-Eire resident people there are that post on this here board on a sorta regular basis. I don't very often because everybody's in bed when I'm up. And I'm not very interesting. Ehhhhh.... .|..| !!!!!!!

i've always wondered if you work odd hours or if you live abroad :)

i'm in SE Asia too - HK to be exact.

i've always wondered if you work odd hours or if you live abroad :)

i'm in SE Asia too - HK to be exact.

Well I do work odd hours, 9, 11, 1, 3 etc (very strange neurotic company), but I is abroad too, and only several thousand kilometres south of you! Wanna meet up for a coffee some morning?

I want a typhoon or some smog. I'm sick of sunny days with the odd smattering of refreshing rain.

Jaysus this is great, a little ex-pat society. My posting rate will shoot up now from it's current two a year.

Palau would be nice, they did a Survivor from there did they not? I have to make do with Sydney though. Sorry, I should have said south and a bit to the right.

Jaysus this is great, a little ex-pat society. My posting rate will shoot up now from it's current two a year.

Palau would be nice, they did a Survivor from there did they not? I have to make do with Sydney though. Sorry, I should have said south and a bit to the right.

they did indeed. i stopped watching survivor afte rthe first series though.

sydney is the bizniz. sure i was only there in april meself, visiting the dad and whatnot.

go to taronga and check out the snow leopards. they're heartbreakingly amazing.

they did indeed. i stopped watching survivor afte rthe first series though.

sydney is the bizniz. sure i was only there in april meself, visiting the dad and whatnot.

go to taronga and check out the snow leopards. they're heartbreakingly amazing.

Aye I've seen the snow leopards. Taronga is a deadly zoo, the animals actually move around and use their legs and show a bit of interest. One might even be forgiven for thinking that they're quite content there, a bit of a departure from Dublin zoo.

If you lived in Australia you'd still be watching Survivor as there's feck all else to watch. TV highlight this year has (apparently) been a Big Brother contestant slapping a female housemates face with his scrotal sack and being questioned by the police on possible sexual assault charges. A class act the Aussies....

Aye I've seen the snow leopards. Taronga is a deadly zoo, the animals actually move around and use their legs and show a bit of interest. One might even be forgiven for thinking that they're quite content there, a bit of a departure from Dublin zoo.

If you lived in Australia you'd still be watching Survivor as there's feck all else to watch. TV highlight this year has (apparently) been a Big Brother contestant slapping a female housemates face with his scrotal sack and being questioned by the police on possible sexual assault charges. A class act the Aussies....

funny you say that - only time i 'lived' in Oz was for a few months with my dad (who lives there). and the only thing i watched was the first survivor. ha! luckily he has a car. becaause he has a bad back, i was able to use it pretty much whenever i wanted. my main loves in sydney are getting ice cream in manly, browsing Utopia records (dont like the new location much) and driving out to the northern beaches for a surf. ah sydney. how i love you so.

wanna swap? i'll pitch a tent in the Remarkables and you can brave the typhoons and smog.

deal? deal?

Hmm... i might have considered it during the week while at work, but as I've just spent a glorius sunny day sitting on my veranda overlooking the mountains and lake in my backyard, sipping a beer and surfin' tha web...I'll pass, thanks though.:D

funny you say that - only time i 'lived' in Oz was for a few months with my dad (who lives there). and the only thing i watched was the first survivor. ha! luckily he has a car. becaause he has a bad back, i was able to use it pretty much whenever i wanted. my main loves in sydney are getting ice cream in manly, browsing Utopia records (dont like the new location much) and driving out to the northern beaches for a surf. ah sydney. how i love you so.

Utopia is the huge metal place on George Street innit? I've had a browse or two there myself before being intimidated into leaving by the teenage nu-metal krew down there. Should've worn my Slipknot t-shirt and matching studded dog collar. Good second hand section though.

I'm a northshorian, not too far from Manly. I can't afford the proper ice creams from the gelatino people though, I usually make do with a 50c softserve cone from Mackers. You must be loaded.

Utopia is the huge metal place on George Street innit? I've had a browse or two there myself before being intimidated into leaving by the teenage nu-metal krew down there. Should've worn my Slipknot t-shirt and matching studded dog collar. Good second hand section though.

I'm a northshorian, not too far from Manly. I can't afford the proper ice creams from the gelatino people though, I usually make do with a 50c softserve cone from Mackers. You must be loaded.

i guess it's metal. if you keep your head down in order to avoid the annoying teenagers there's some good music in there - but you have to look.

i'm not loaded - i just spend my money wisely. and by wisely, i mean ice cream in manly as opposed to a head-to-toe billabong outfit from a characterless surf shop in bondi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back