NTL Digital (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by pete
How quick can it be installed?

What's the story with that PPV channel switching?

Do you get a commission if you make a sale?

im not sure, i think generally it takes over eight days, (i work in the billing team so im not au fait with all this.) i've never heard anything about any channel switching, that could be due to a fault or low levels or something i don't know,
i wouldn't make a commision im afraid but if you want to email me (at [email protected]) i can try and get someone from sales to sort you out

The switching thing is something they do on PPV events only, they are bastards for charging you twice when you pay too. I got charged 36E for the last ppv, when i rang then they gave me credit for the next one. Still a pain in the arse.
What happens is about half way through the show the screen goes black for about 2 seconds then it comes back on but it has switched the channell, after that point you record static. Sky digital has none of these problems and i recorded all the shows no probs for over a year. takes about a week and a half for em to install the setup.
Personnallyi think its not great skys service is the same price and its 10 times the product. And with the more channels you have the better the chance you have to see some more wrestling and MMA stuff, Eurosport and S4C spring to mind.
Your welcome to watch NwO in my place if you are interested, PM if you like.

gar

i probably should elaborate on the Sky Digital thing - her indoors won't let me put a satellite dish on the roof, so it has to be NTL.

I'm not too keen on them meself either, though.

Don't know if the digital thingy is like that but when I wanted to have cable reactivated I was told one week but then they failed to turn up in three different occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back