Notice (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"he had a big umbrella. a bit of wind could have blown him into the river."

mad.

B0002VEPS0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the programme didn't seem to have much else to say.

Stacy said:
"he had a big umbrella. a bit of wind could have blown him into the river."

mad.

the programme didn't seem to have much else to say.

In fairness I don't think their intention was to come up with an unassailable theory of what happened to the poor guy.

pete said:
In fairness I don't think their intention was to come up with an unassailable theory of what happened to the poor guy.

Ah i know. It is kind of creepy they have no idea what happened after such efforts were made. The umbrella thing just sounded a bit ridiculous when they said it.

Stacy said:
The umbrella thing just sounded a bit ridiculous when they said it.

When you read the statistics hospitals release regarding accidents involving bizzare items such as tea-cosies etc it doesn't seem that far fetched in comparison.

here dudes seriously having a bad taste joke about somebody going missing is all well and good if you do it in private with somebody who'll appreciate it but doing it for cheap laughs on the internet where people related to the person who went missing could see it is fucking horrible. these people are irish. seriously you might think you're pushing the envelope in terms of trying to shock people with your humour but thats not shocking its just sad sad sad. i saw one of the relatives of that guy sticking up posters of him around christmas when he went missing and it was horrible.

Aye. This is just fucking shit and depressing.
Please let it sink.

I wasn't able to watch more than a few minutes of this last night. I find the whole "re-enactment" format to be exceptionally amateurish and utterly tasteless, even in the context of establishing what happened for people who may not know. They had scenes of him drinking and some foul-looking woman putting a wig on him - it was like something out of D'Unbelievables - interspersed with footage of his family saying things like "he was a sensible fella. Y'know?"

If it were my son/sibling, I'd probably do anything to try and cast some light on what happened, but I felt that the programme was extremely undignified.

You shut up you.
Anyway, He-Man figures are plastic, and thus buoyant.

there was some crossover, man....in the movie i think....ugh i dunno...was i watching a girls cartoon? probably explains why i'm such a homo

japeo said:
here dudes seriously having a bad taste joke about somebody going missing is all well and good if you do it in private with somebody who'll appreciate it but doing it for cheap laughs on the internet where people related to the person who went missing could see it is fucking horrible. these people are irish. seriously you might think you're pushing the envelope in terms of trying to shock people with your humour but thats not shocking its just sad sad sad. i saw one of the relatives of that guy sticking up posters of him around christmas when he went missing and it was horrible.

never a truer word

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back