new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (6 Viewers)

Brendan-Rodgers-Smile.jpg

Liverpool-Manager-Brendan-Rodgers.jpg

Greek tragedy for gerrard. Was always a risk this would happenbut I'd convinced myself lfc could play through them. Their skill at beating skill is something. Utter shits

yup. haven't seen pool resort to so many crosses and gerrard trying to bang em in from 25 a bunch of times all season.

Palace playing like a team that don't give a fuck at the moment either. that point city got against sunderland last week...fuck it anyway

yup. haven't seen pool resort to so many crosses and gerrard trying to bang em in from 25 a bunch of times all season.

Palace playing like a team that don't give a fuck at the moment either. that point city got against sunderland last week...fuck it anyway

It will be a long time before Liverpool get another chance like this. That's what makes it worse.

cant imagine the 4 lads heading down to the PFA awards in their private plane are having the craic too much. Icy.

Well what else can he say, he can't publicly blame it on Gerrard's slip. There's no way to know for sure but it was on course for a 0-0 or a liverpool goal except for that - and the fact that the centre backs were both parallel to Gerrard in the centre circle, I guess.

I missed most of this game for reasons I can't go into here. What I did see was Aspas pass a 91st minute corner to a Chelsea player and effectively end the game. Why the fuck did he do that?

That game was a nailed on 0-0. If the defenders stayed at home, everything would be rosy. 0-0 would have been grand, all things considered. But, sure fuck it. It comes down to goal difference. Who's telling me we can't shoe in 15 against Newcastle?

I missed most of this game for reasons I can't go into here. What I did see was Aspas pass a 91st minute corner to a Chelsea player and effectively end the game. Why the fuck did he do that?

That game was a nailed on 0-0. If the defenders stayed at home, everything would be rosy. 0-0 would have been grand, all things considered. But, sure fuck it. It comes down to goal difference. Who's telling me we can't shoe in 15 against Newcastle?

As long as you don't let in 8 while you're doing it, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back