Neurosis headline roadburn 2009 (2 Viewers)

Just got two tickets, wa-fucking-hey. None left again but I'm gonna try again in a bit and see if I can get more,. Obviously these will be sold at cost price.

Anyone that missed out should keep checking ticketmaster, more tickets appeared there last nite and this morning

What he said, and don't bother pming me as I've already a list of people who want tickets, sorry.

Just got an email confirming that the weekend is completely sold out.
I guess that kills any chance of picking up tickets officially.
They're going for 250 on that Pepe site...
Would it be better to wait and see what they're going for on ebay?

This was posted by Walter from Roadburn on the Forever Doomed forum yesterday.

Walter from Roadburn said:
sorry for not posting in the last couple of days. i was in London from Friday morning til Sunday night, and I didn't have my pass word handy.

first off: we're as surprised as all of you about ticket sales going so fast. we didn't see this coming. neither did we expect to see those tickets
being sold for ridiculous prices at ebay and scalpers after 45 minutes. it makes me feel very uncomfortable, and those who met me at the rise above
anniversary saw how sad i was about this. and i still feel very sad when i read all the e-mails that i got about people missing out on tickets.

i got tons of e-mails of people who are accusing me of collaborating with these leeaches. we don't!!! WE DON'T ENDORSE THOSE C**NTS!!!
Unfortunately we don't know how to trace the validation# of the tickets they are selling, as we simply can't trace the people who bought tickets for these f**cks.
I have read posts from people who'd like to buy tickets from these leeches. You'll never know if you'll purchasing a genuine ticket. please be forwarned!!!

talk about the ticket sales itself. I got a phone call at 10.45 CET that the tickets were indeed sold out after 45 minutes. it took me some time to get proper updates, as i couldn't log in at
the 013 network. then it became all very confusing, even for me. apparently, ticket service has about 200 tickets in process, and it can take up to 3 days before the payment's due. in case one of these transactions fail, those tickets will be released again but we don't get any notice of this. although, i don't. none of you don't. that's why we can't give you a proper update when tose tickets are up for sale at ticketservice.... this is surely the downside of the ticketservice system. we need another system for roadburn that's for sure. i hope to have another updates when i'm back from the 013 venue, as i have several meeting today.

we had also some tickets to sell through pay pal, but i was told that those tickets were also sold out in 45 minutes, and that the 013 received over 500 e-mails after 10.45.

for those of you who don't have tickets, i feel very sorry!!!!
walter

dont thinki anyones posted this yet.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

MAINSTAGE:

AMON DÜÜL II
Baroness
Motorpsycho
Orange Goblin
Ufomammut

GREEN ROOM & BATCAVE:

Black Sun
Church of Misery
The Devil's Blood
Farflung
Gomer Pyle
Minsk
Radio Moscow
Alexander Tucker
White Hills
Wolves in the Throne Room
Rose Kemp
V39 Burial Hex & Gnaw Their Tongues presents "Aderlating"

Friday, April 24, 2009

MAINSTAGE:

Angel Witch
Bohren & der Club of Gore
Colour Haze
Cathedral
Mono [Japan]
Saint Vitus

GREEN ROOM & BAT CAVE:

ASVA
The Atomic Bitchwax
Dragontears
Scott Kelly
Negurã Bunget
Omega Massif
The Outskirts Of Infinity
Roadsaw
Saviours
Shora
Steve Von Till
The Winchester Club
+1 more band
V39 seven that spells

BEYOND THE PALE - Saturday, April 25

Akimbo
Guapo
OM
Six Organs of Admittance
Skullflower
A Storm of Light
U.S. Christmas
The Young Gods
Neurosis
+ 7 more band TBA

The Afterburner - Sunday, April 26

Wino
Solace
Dyse
Firebird
Dead man

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back