Neurosis headline roadburn 2009 (2 Viewers)

Thanks for that Noolsy.I got as far 1.08. I'll get me coat.

aw...oh well
give 'er a chance?

I gave it blast up loud.Actually enjoyed it.I like the fact that the keyboard players playing what looks like the foot pedals off a hammond b3 with his fists.And the riff at about 4.15 was solid.I'll have to try being more open minded.:)

Re: Neurosis - Roadburn 2009 - Beyond The Pale - BONER CITY.

GTFO

How many of us are going to Leipzig?
There's me, Kenn, Jill, Ror, Glyn and Corm that I know of...

And me! but I don't know any of yiz so I probably don't count. What do you think the chances are of two completely different sets? The guy I booked the tickets with seemed to think they would be but he couldn't say for sure.

I thought this might be of some interest, the lineups from Beyond the Pale in 2001 & 2002 in San Fran;

Beyond The Pale 2002 took place on November 14th-17th, at The DNA Lounge in San Francisco, California. For a photo gallery of BTP 2002, please click here.
11/14/02
Robert Rich
E.A.R.
Tribes of Neurot
Stars of the Lid (tbc)

11/15/02
Neurosis
Steel Pole Bath Tub
Lotus Eaters
Tarantula Hawk

11/16/02
Savage Republic
Neurosis
Pleasure Forever
Phantom Limbs

11/17/02
Low
Jarboe
Steve Von Till
Scott Kelly

Beyond The Pale 2001 took place on August 16th-19th, 2001, at The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, California. For a photo gallery of BTP 2001, please click here.
08/16/01
M. Gira
Amber Asylum
Steve Von Till
Scott Kelly

08/17/01
Shellac
Neurosis
Zeni Geva
Oxbow

08/18/01
Shellac
Neurosis
Isis
Thrones

08/19/01
Zoviet France
Tribes of Neurot
Tarentel
KK Null.

And me! but I don't know any of yiz so I probably don't count. What do you think the chances are of two completely different sets? The guy I booked the tickets with seemed to think they would be but he couldn't say for sure.

You were sitting beside all them people last night at the party.

I'm not goin now. Fuckin no fuckin money at all. Fucking minus 350 at the bank...knew I should never have got that bastard credit card. Can't afford the bus or a flight, was gettin in free and everything. BUM.

Make sure you see the support band, Storm of Light. It's the guy who does visuals for Neurosis and was in Red Sparrowes, like a more Sparrowesy Isis mixed with late 90's Neurosis.

some talk of another St. Vitus reunion show at this too.. would make sense for this Shrinebuilder thing which i reckon is a deadcert.

would also be a sexbat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back