Nazi Bashing... by phone! (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
This is for everyone with a little extra credit on their phones, or a little extra change in their pocket.

We've heard from faurisson, real name David Noone, famed for whipping out a swastika armband in UCC during a debate on truth. He believes that the nazi's didn't *really* mean to wipe out the Jews, just starve and beat them along with a few more minorities and enemies. David has admitted that most of his research was conducted on the internet, but I doubt he was much of a holocaust researcher before he stumbled on to this revisionist bullshit. His website, if you want to look it up is http://www.geocities.com/david_noone88 . The 88 is in alphanumeric code; 88=HH=Heil Hitler.

Freedom of speech is all well and good, except when it calls for people to be turfed out of their homes and onto the streets on account of their DNA, or having themselves and their family beaten or killed because of their religion.

If you ever want to let David know how you feel about all of the hard research he's done, drop him a line at...

141 087 9643441 (The 141 hides your number, so he can't call you back)

The message cracks me up. He sounds so slow. You can almost see him hunched over the piece of paper he has his greeting wrote on, with his finger under each word as he tries to pronounce it. I'm surprised he's read a book, he sounds like someone from Primary School reading Ann and Barry.

Originally posted by the strange guy
141 087 9643441 (The 141 hides your number, so he can't call you back)

as far as I'm aware you cannot use 141 when dialling from a mobile - it can only be used from landline to landline and from landline to mobile.

best thing to do when dialling from mobile is go into settings - call settings - own number sending - off

WHOA!WHOA!WHOA! no need to bring tara and ben inbto this one oly, i mean their past of baking cakes is harrowing enough without you associating em with nazi's........poor tara and ben, tsk tsk tsk

well that's the generation gap in action, it was ann and barry back in the day, junior

i had to leave the other comp room cos there was a class on so i think i'm still logged onto here from there, i'm going be logged onto eirecore forever now :eek:

I think 353 blocks your no. from a mobile. I'm not sure though.

I'm logged onto thumped from about half the computers in this place. Nobody really notices except sunstreaker who has politely asked me to log-out when I'm finished but I politely declined.

jaysus i think i could get addicted to ringing that number, filling his message minder up with the screams of cannabilistic cult muaahahahhaa, also i left a message from satan, tleling him he was bold, ohhh so much fun, now this is somehting that really helps the insomnia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back