Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Their couldn't understand why I was angry. They kept saying they wait till it's raining to sweep it over.
I'm resisting the urge to liberate the dog.
I’d give them one warning only. “If it happens again it’s coming back through your letterbox.” End of story.

Same thing happened in my ex-girlfriends flat. The people upstairs kept flicking cigarettes down into her windowbox from the first floor. Because she was in the basement flat it meant that passing tramps would come to collect the butts and then start staring in the window and freaking the two girls out. I had to have a word with the couple who were doing it because they kept it up after they were asked nicely to stop more than once.

At least he still has 4 legs.
That's a lot better than the other dog you wanted to get. 25% better actually.

i'm in bits with hayfever, been sneezing on and off for three hours now

on the up side, i found this very informative site

Pollen forecast - Met Office

I keep a load of these in my drawer at work

I find the Zirtek ones make me fall asleep. I don't take them at work otherwise I'd miss out on all the facebook activity

20130825_201221.jpg

I'm in the worst mood I think I've ever been in. Consumed with anger and seething rage for everyone around me.

I stood in glass on my way in this morning, but was running too late to sort it out so had to just pull a shard out and throw my shoe on and rub/hobble.

Anyway, now the rage is kind of turning into teariness and I feel like I might tired cry in the bathroom.

The guy who sits opposite me has some sort of allergy that makes him sneeze all the time. These aren't normal sneezes, they're big shout out "AAAAAAADCHOOOO" as loud as possible and scare the shit out of everyone working quietly sneezes

I am the angel of death.jpg

what's a normal sneeze? mine are a bit loud but i'm never sure if i'm making a spectacle of myself - are you meant to do those genteel little strangled "fhnit" sounds?

mine are actually pathetic and sound like I'm about 2 years old. Every time I sneeze my boyfriend goes AAAAAWWW and I consider punching him in the face.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

mine is usually the first type of 'rapid fire', sometimes with 'the mess' if i've been sneezing for a while and worked up a good noseful of mucous

The guy who sits opposite me has some sort of allergy that makes him sneeze all the time. These aren't normal sneezes, they're big shout out "AAAAAAADCHOOOO" as loud as possible and scare the shit out of everyone working quietly sneezes

View attachment 8921
I used to live with a guy with this affliction. Year round he’d sneeze nonstop. It was the main reason why I left the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back