Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

I don't really mind my neighbour's son for occasionally parking his car a little too close to my space but the polo shirts with the popped collar...unforgivable

There is a 1ft patch of sunlight that reaches my balcony (and apartment in general) , and I've been growing potatoes in a tub there for the last few months.
I checked on it after being away for a few days and it was yellow and dead looking.
My neighbors above me have just gotten a dog and keep it outside, and the morons have been slopping down on my balcony.
Now the twats are flicking their cigarette butts down too.

The rage.

There is a 1ft patch of sunlight that reaches my balcony (and apartment in general) , and I've been growing potatoes in a tub there for the last few months.
I checked on it after being away for a few days and it was yellow and dead looking.
My neighbors above me have just gotten a dog and keep it outside, and the morons have been slopping down on my balcony.
Now the twats are flicking their cigarette butts down too.

The rage.

They are sweeping the dog waste from above?

Oh, Jesus. I'm sorry to hear that. That's gag inducing.

Their couldn't understand why I was angry. They kept saying they wait till it's raining to sweep it over.
I'm resisting the urge to liberate the dog.

Can someone please shut off that shop alarm please

Oh man, same. Except not shop alarm, and more the sound of a dying battery in a smoke alarm going off in my house all night. Our ceilings are super super high and its at the top of the stairs, I tried getting up in the night with a chair and nearly killed myself. I'm 5'6 and the ceilings are like 10ft. Agh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back