Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

A had a bit of a look at sean hannity's show there, they were all cunts except geraldo

I've been thinking today. Were they always such cunts, or is the still the hangover from the bush/terrorist propaganda times? Because everything is centering on that word. What you think?

I screwed up and lost about a day of work. This is the day i was supposed to finish early and be off work and school for a period longer than 48 hours for the first time in over a year. Cant leave the building till i'm done.

I screwed up and lost about a day of work. This is the day i was supposed to finish early and be off work and school for a period longer than 48 hours for the first time in over a year. Cant leave the building till i'm done.

Shit buzz.

Just back in Dublin now and discovered I left my laptop in letterkenny. I needed it to bounce out jams on Ableton for practice on Monday. Balls. I have the project file on a USB key so I just need to borrow a laptop with Ableton 8 on it tomorrow for a few hours.
Anyone?!

Shit buzz.

Just back in Dublin now and discovered I left my laptop in letterkenny. I needed it to bounce out jams on Ableton for practice on Monday. Balls. I have the project file on a USB key so I just need to borrow a laptop with Ableton 8 on it tomorrow for a few hours.
Anyone?!

Need anything sent??

I just finished work and college simultaneously.

Tipperary's catching up with the rest of us.
You're going to have to go through the Take That phase soon.

Shit buzz.

Anyone?!
The radio changed from 80s to 90s.
You should tune into Tipp Mid West on a Sunday afternoon.

THE BEST OLDIES SHOW YOU'LL EVER HEAR

I should go to the kitchen for food and painkillers but the damn cats will try their nightly escape routine and I'm too tired for their shit

pathetic, I know

Turning into horribly expensive weekend. Was told the problem with the car is shot wishbone joint, and now looks like fridge is goin:( Fuck it.

What kind of lifespan do these things have?

Like when does this torture possibly end?
Enormous shit in the litter tray this morning, which explains all the noise during the night. Cat litter strewn all over the place in what looks like an effort to reveal the shit instead of burying it.

Off to google cat life span

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back