Magnetic Fields (1 Viewer)

what was the name of the song where the piano lady got up and danced across the front of the stage? The dialog piece, which they described as a song about 'spousal abuse'. Merrit's lines were all 'Yeaahhhhhhh'.

I didn't like the support. His lyrics weren't really clever enough. I did like his banter though. It was better than the songs.

what was the name of the song where the piano lady got up and danced across the front of the stage? The dialog piece, which they described as a song about 'spousal abuse'. Merrit's lines were all 'Yeaahhhhhhh'.

'Yeah! Oh, Yeah!' from 69 Love Songs. i posted a video of it earlier on in the thread.

I didn't like the support. His lyrics weren't really clever enough. I did like his banter though. It was better than the songs.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking he'd be good fun around a campfire. Silly songs and quick jokes. How does one go from 'campfire' to stage? Maybe it's better with a full band? Nevertheless, he was rather charming.

no irish show on their european tour. the last one in vicar street was fantastic. i listened to the new album today. it sounds pretty great. see you in the barbican

http://houseoftomorrow.com/archives/000083.php
19 Mar: MANCHESTER UK / Cathedral
21 Mar: LEAMINGTON UK / The Assembly
22 Mar: LONDON, UK / Barbican Centre
24 Mar: STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN / Filadelfiakyrkan
25 Mar: OSLO, NORWAY / Rockefeller
27 Mar: BERLIN, GERMANY / Babylon
29 Mar: HAMBURG, GERMANY / Fabrik
30 Mar: FRANKFURT, GERMANY / Mousonturm
31 Mar: AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS / De Duif

peter gabriel doing a cover on his new album along with covers of radiohead, arcade fire and some other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back