Magnetic Fields (2 Viewers)

Didn't see you there scutball. Were you taking photos using your mobile?

yeah, that was me.

I saw you on the way out, but I was trapped in one of them side blocks while you and the other folks in the rich seats made your way out the VIP exit, so couldn't go and say hello. I suppose I could have roared at you, but then I'd have run the risk of having wine poured into my handbag.

yeah, that was me.

I saw you on the way out, but I was trapped in one of them side blocks while you and the other folks in the rich seats made your way out the VIP exit , so couldn't go and say hello. I suppose I could have roared at you, but then I'd have run the risk of having wine poured into my handbag.

You mean the Very Intense Pain seats? I'm officially old because my back still hurts.

You mean the Very Intense Pain seats? I'm officially old because my back still hurts.

yeah, actually, being back in the back part wasn't so bad cos the seats are kind of comfortable, especially when theres no one beside, in front or behind you. The barstool seating is very cramped, but I guess thats the price you pay for being up the front.

What makes you say that? I was in those seats too, at the back block (not the sides) near the mixing desk.

You should have said hi.

cos someone put a pic of you up here before and I figured it was you.

I sat directly behind the mixing desk for about 20 mins, before moving to the side.

so I guess I was right.

cos someone put a pic of you up here before and I figured it was you.

I sat directly behind the mixing desk for about 20 mins, before moving to the side.

so I guess I was right.
Sounds like me alright. You should have followed me to the jacks to see if I have weird balls. Just to be sure like.

Wearing these again was he?:
ass-pants-stonehenge.jpg

"69 Love Songs, it was a triple CD."

"Oh yeah, it still is."

haha - in a discussion about people needing validation in life:

Interviewer: Some people have had terrible upbringings and haven't been given the love and attentionthey need
SM: What...like Throbbing Gristle or something?
Interviewer: Sorry?

Missed him, but would have liked to have seen him. Saw him support Billy Bragg in the same venue a few years ago. Really like some of his stuff. He was a one-time part-time member of the Lucksmiths, which can only ever be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back