Last Day in Work!!! (1 Viewer)

Juno

Website
Visit site
Today is my last day in the poxiest, most soul-destroyingly crap job I've ever had.

anidog.gif

So, how should I exact my revenge for all the shit I've had to take?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Has he got any pets? Thinking on my feet here.

None apart from the winged monkeys and they'd probably kick my ass. I think I might just 'disappear' a few documents or some of the petty cash or something. I'm not very original.

Catwoman said:
I'd set a vicious animal on him.

"Comet! Sic balls!"

56845006_d2e7003e70_m.jpg
Now there's a plan! Can you arrange for Comet (now with evil red eyes!) to be over here for around 3.30? There's bolognese in it for him if he does a good job!

Juno said:
Now there's a plan! Can you arrange for Comet (now with evil red eyes!) to be over here for around 3.30? There's bolognese in it for him if he does a good job!
Any way you can get your boss to take his shoes off? He tends to go for the toes first, y'see.

La La said:
shit absolutely EVERYWHERE.

One of the reasons I like La La is that her default response to many situations appears to be 'do a shit'. La la, I like your style.

I was going to suggest the old 'flaming poo bag' trick, but I think a more widespread faecal display could prove very effective indeed.

Like this, but more of it and inside:
coyote-poop.jpg

leave food to rot in places where it won't be discovered. until it's too late... muhhahahahah etc. preferably meat.

I'm curious as to the exact nature of this aforementioned "poxiest, most soul-destroyingly crap" job that you're leaving, and I'm intrigued that no-one else has asked yet. then I am curiouserer than most. nosy even...

well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back