Korg Nano Controllers (1 Viewer)

flimsssy cheapo looking things.
snap in half id say..
also it looks like the action on the keys would be crap like a micro korg.

There are a million other controllers that fulfill the tough, durable, loads of features requirements.
I've been looking for a tiny usb keyboard so I can sit at the coffee table and sketch out stuff for a few minutes when I want without having to drag out my bulky controllers and keyboards.
This is the first range of products that fulfill that need.
I'll definitely be buying at least one of them.

There are a million other controllers that fulfill the tough, durable, loads of features requirements.
I've been looking for a tiny usb keyboard so I can sit at the coffee table and sketch out stuff for a few minutes when I want without having to drag out my bulky controllers and keyboards.
This is the first range of products that fulfill that need.
I'll definitely be buying at least one of them.
true. true. i use my m audio oxygen 8 for such purposes.
still think the keys look gank.

The controller is very flimsy. The nanokeys keyboard takes a bit of getting used to but really works a treat, for what it is. The action on the keys is pretty gank but what do you want. I think it's great. Running it with my advent netbook and Reason 4 and other software. Gnick.

Are you using an external sound card with that? I was thinking of picking up an Axiom but I'd be worried about the quality of the sound.. And is Reason etc not hard to use on the small screen?

Are you using an external sound card with that? I was thinking of picking up an Axiom but I'd be worried about the quality of the sound.. And is Reason etc not hard to use on the small screen?

I'm using the onboard sound card most of the time and the rest I'm using an edirol ua-25. Strangely no latency with the onboard sound card.

Reason is fine. But best with a mouse. The touchpad on the advent is way too sensitive. I was surprised at how easy it was to get used to less screen space with Reason.

But there's more wires being added to what is supposed to be a portable solution. Considering the battery life on the Advent is pretty shite at the best of times. Might get one of the 7.5 hour batteries. 100 yankee dollars though. Best used with just headphones and onboard sound on a full battery charge. Otherwise you might was well use the full desktop.

Got the nanokeys from xmusic. Who will be getting most of my bizbiz from now on. If they get more stock in.

Are they marketing these to 13 year olds?

RTEmagicC_Nano_Manga.jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back