keanoooo (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 803
  • Watchers 1
KEEEEEANNNNNOOOOOO what a legend! Fuckin shootin his mouth off, I'll see ya up dere, I'll fuckin see ya up dere! Brilliant! And see the state of Gary Neville shaking Vieras hand before the match, what a wee wanker!

Cormcolash said:
And see the state of Gary Neville shaking Vieras hand before the match, what a wee wanker!

hate that fuck. wonder has he ever closed his mouth... anyone? anyone seen gary neville closing his mouth?

Keano is a legend pure and simple, even a 'Pool fan knows it.

Clearly french men arent educated as to fear men from Mayfield.

apparently the argument started cso Keane, Neville and one or 2 other Man U players didnt wear Henrys anti racism tops.

brianMy Remorse said:
apparently the argument started cso Keane, Neville and one or 2 other Man U players didnt wear Henrys anti racism tops.

That is not true . That was a cover story from arsenal . The real story was Viera accused Gary Neville of been a dirty player . he started to cry and Keano saw red .

"How dare you ya poncy frog leg eating langer make little nevsie cry .
Im goin ta bate ya ya c*nt ."

Or something like that .

seems keane is retiring at the end of next season.

[font=Verdana,sans-serif]Manchester United captain Roy Keane has insisted he will retire as a player when his current contract expires.

Keane, 33, has enjoyed an excellent season, but has ruled out extending his contract when it expires in 18 months.

"I feel good - my hip feels good, my left knee was a bit sore but overall I am not too bad," said Keane.

"I am enjoying my football, but when I signed my current contract I believed it would be last playing contract and I still believe that to be the case."

The Republic of Ireland international has long been linked with a move to Scottish giants Celtic, the club Keane supported as a boy.

But his latest comments appear to end any prospect of him leaving the club he joined from Nottingham Forest in 1993.
[/font]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back