Juggling Juggulars coming in April (3 Viewers)

Poxy buckfast, great night, even if I was absolutely mangled! Sorry to anyone who had to endure me talking utter bollix to them but ah well!

Here, we'll not have a bad word said about the Buckfast on my watch.

Never mind and your buckfast antics, what was the story with that mad fuckin dope with the long black hair? Was really hoping Aiva would give her a proper fuckin box on the nose, what a fucking spacker.

and that guy with the tattoo on his neck who threw the pint against the wall, that was strange. brilliant night tho!!! thanks for havin us, think we are playin with moutpiece for their cd launch

I think they were being "punk".

jr2.jpg

Never mind and your buckfast antics, what was the story with that mad fuckin dope with the long black hair? Was really hoping Aiva would give her a proper fuckin box on the nose, what a fucking spacker.
She fucking came over to me aggresively and asked me to stop taking pictures of the crowd!!! Wanted me to hand over my film!!

Few weeks ago it was Aiva attacking me outside The Lower Deck and now her!!!
!ninjaaaa

It's cos of your animal magneticism Joner...any excuse to get near you, when they realise they can't have you the tigress instinct takes over and they just ATTACK!

Raarrr!!

She fucking came over to me aggresively and asked me to stop taking pictures of the crowd!!! Wanted me to hand over my film!!

Few weeks ago it was Aiva attacking me outside The Lower Deck and now her!!!
!ninjaaaa

TELL THE TRUTH, U WERE TAKING PHOTOS OF HER BOOBS ,I SAW U, AND SO DID SHE, SHE WASNT PLEASED

and that guy with the tattoo on his neck who threw the pint against the wall, that was strange.
Guh, saw skubol goin at that guy. Thought he'd just dropped the glass by accident. Lookin back on it I really shouldn't have pulled your one away from Aiva :(

Fuckin deadly gig. Fairly sure I asked the same guy about 3 times to hang onto a ghundi CD for me until I'd gone out to the ATM........ and completely forgot to go back to him :( Ah well. Deadly show from all bands involved. Was well impressed with the number out for it too considering there were 2 other gigs on and some people had reservations about the door tax.

winrar all round :)

wish i could have made it, was fuckin dying wit a cold and then ENDED got asked to play the eamo dorans gig at the last minute.

glad to hear there was a good turn out, i've also been told the rag benefit in lwr deck had a great turn out and so did the moshspace gig in eamon dorans for that matter.

a good night for DIY in dublin, although part of me wishes there could b a less fragmented fragmented scene as there seems to b right now.although i guess people are on different buzzes and its pretty great that there could be 3 gigs in the city on a sat night with upwards of a hundred people at each.

:)

TELL THE TRUTH, U WERE TAKING PHOTOS OF HER BOOBS ,I SAW U, AND SO DID SHE, SHE WASNT PLEASED

YOU WERE WATCHING ME WATCHING HER MUNROE!!!
GOOD TO SEE YOU'RE BACK USING THE INTERNET HAVE UR SELF IMPOSED HIATUS AWAY FROM IT!

She wasn't pleased with lots of things if memory serves me right, she said to me to stop taking pictures of the crowd, I told her to sling her hook.

What was the story with the 15 year old looking girl he was fondling and grabbing all night though? What the fuck?!?
They arrived as a couple......
She was 23 according to herself, A Kiwi backpacker, she seemed to enjoy the free drink he poured into her all night, that's what happens in the real world, most PC people here have blinkers on if it doesn't happen.

I think it was .B. I might have displayed some awful twattery in telling her that I'd expected her to be a guy......... Apologies :(

[edit] P.S. she might not have been .B. at all, but towards the end of the night I might aswell have been talking to the wall for all the sense I was making to myself let alone the people around me :p[/edit]

She was 23 according to herself, A Kiwi backpacker, she seemed to enjoy the free drink he poured into her all night, that's what happens in the real world, most PC people here have blinkers on if it doesn't happen.

Sorry! I was accidently in my imaginary world where everyone treats each other with respect and no-one ever takes advantage of anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back