Juggling Juggulars coming in April (1 Viewer)

my negative slant on positive events ruins everyone else's day though
Hang on, you're just flipping my words around to get a cheap laugh from my concerns, my hopes, my fears!

edit:I love out of towners, really.
If it wasn't for out of towners, I wouldn't be here today, nor would I be able to live out of town.
Mentallers causing shit and eejits who smash glasses in Conor's Mecca place should get the fuck out of town tho, imho.

You're hardly most people. The Donegal accent was voted sexiest accent in Ireland on the Ray Darcy show. I think Roscommon came about fourth last out of 32.
well if ray darcy's listeners say so...the donegal accent reminds me of patrick kielty. anyway my accent is pure southside, roscommon was just an unfortunate diversion on my life's path.
what county was last? louth?

well if ray darcy's listeners say so...the donegal accent reminds me of patrick kielty. anyway my accent is pure southside, roscommon was just an unfortunate diversion on my life's path.
what county was last? louth?

In fairness I sound nothing like Patrick Kielty, that's more Cormac Bennet territory.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wee bit American but ya can't hide the LK.

If you end the night by screaming "Fuck me, strange guy, fuck me in the ass" after telling my lady that she's an anorexic and "not a woman" for not supporting RAG then you and your glass smashing mates need to get the fuck outta town, imho.
You don't fall into that niche, nooly.
You can stay.

IMG_7240_heinz_beans.jpg

SPILL 'EM!! Who done it?

If you end the night by screaming "Fuck me, strange guy, fuck me in the ass" after telling my lady that she's an anorexic and "not a woman" for not supporting RAG then you and your glass smashing mates need to get the fuck outta town, imho.
You don't fall into that niche, nooly.
You can stay.
you might have told me that BEFORE my self-imposed exile.
that sounds like a great night though.

There was a couple of hassleheads but your always going to get that, the club were delighted about the night, the turnout, the bar drinking etc. generally the atmophere was good.

The funniest loo-laa moment for me was the woman who informed me in a big rant that the singer of jugulars and four other named individuals were the only real punks in the room - on what basis i dont know but i know i wasnt one of the named four!

as an aside and of interest to other gig organisers maybe, there were a good few "new to me" people at the gig, asking them how tihey found out about the gig i discovered the top three ways for new people were in order
1) internet forums
2) Flyers in record shops - at least 6 people from fliers in tower records for some reason - fliers still work!
3) Septic Pussy told them.

between bands and payers there was around 110 - 120 in the building, any more and the place would have been well uncomfortable - think thats as big as a gig in bohs can get comfort wise and thats with us having to carry out every table in the room to fit people in.

with two other well attended gigs in dublin that night theres definitely room for a few venues

Yill always get a couple of messers at a great night.Its the melting pot effect.as long as no-ne gets hurt or arrested I always say its a success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back