Irish hc/punk bands are different? (2 Viewers)

i have never seen an emo band from ireland play at a gig. if i did i would make their set hell. it is the most shittiest music i have ever heard that emo nonsense.

but you all dont like ska either cos your hippy losers, that i dont understand.

Ah I know what you mean, nah I even enjoy a song or two by em meself. As for good ska, that song at the end of that particular episode of Not the nine oclock news is probably the best ska tune ever written.

i have never seen an emo band from ireland play at a gig. if i did i would make their set hell. it is the most shittiest music i have ever heard that emo nonsense.

but you all dont like ska either cos your hippy losers, that i dont understand.

So you won't go see my band? :mad:!baggyyyy I could take you.

So you won't go see my band? :mad:!baggyyyy I could take you.

go crank yourself silly.

Yer lucky ye never came to a gig up on the North Coast.

yeah, my old band played somewhere up there it was the worst gig ever there was absolutely noone there and cops EVERYWHERE cos fatboy slim was playin on the beach. i would have thought emos would get battered up there seems fairly rough. suppose ewan can protect them.

i just remembered i have seen an emo band. some days better i think theyre called. but i was young an innocent back then an i didnt throw anything.

yeah, my old band played somewhere up there it was the worst gig ever there was absolutely noone there and cops EVERYWHERE cos fatboy slim was playin on the beach. i would have thought emos would get battered up there seems fairly rough. suppose ewan can protect them.

That still is the case. Gigs are half empty, excluding some rare occasions. It literally is the same 15/20 people (at best) round here, even tho the number of pigs outside venues has significantly decreased.
But aye, the emos get verbal abuse and greif by everyone but they never get any arse kicking, we feel too sorry for them to be that harsh. Leave alone chavs, most of them are full of shit and can't fight to save their lives.

www.moshspace.com

Real Talk, 30 Nights Of Violence, First Death etc

Late pass but I've only read the whole thread now. Just feel the need to back up that Real Talk! (my band) and First Death aren't beatdown hc bands. Neither are 30 Nights but they are a metal band. It's obviously cool if you don't like our music but we aren't like that. :)

Haha, maybe I did look pretty "beatdownish" at that house show but camo shorts and rip off basketball jerseys are just things I like to wear.

There's never a bad word said about Eirecore on Moshspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back