Irish complilation cdr part 2!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Gary I have Rimbauds track on my mp3 player.Il give ot to you when you get back and you can burn it on to the cd if you like.enjoy yourself
GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'll try and figure that out.

Cool. I'll be putting a rough version of it together soon to see how close/far it is.
Got a song from Murdoch to add to the list.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Cool. I'll be putting a rough version of it together soon to see how close/far it is.
Got a song from Murdoch to add to the list.

very sorry about the delay gary. you know how these things are :) . if it isnt any trouble would you mind not using the second song as its gona be on the unfit for consumption comp. cheers.

that is if you are gona put us on it. sorry for jumping the gun! .|..|

Gary,
Are you still looking for some tracks for the comp.If so Riastradh would love to be on it.We're new and from Mayo ex-The Dogboy Conspiracy and all that malarky.We've got an mp3 on our site http://www.riastradh.com but we have more recorded,I can send them to you.

Where do I send to?

By the way we're playing PUNX PISS UP #2 Richardsons Galway with Complan,1000 Drunken Nights and Runnin' Riot.Everyone should come! .|..|

Himself said:
Gary,
Are you still looking for some tracks for the comp.If so Riastradh would love to be on it.We're new and from Mayo ex-The Dogboy Conspiracy and all that malarky.We've got an mp3 on our site http://www.riastradh.com but we have more recorded,I can send them to you.

Where do I send to?

By the way we're playing PUNX PISS UP #2 Richardsons Galway with Complan,1000 Drunken Nights and Runnin' Riot.Everyone should come! .|..|

PUNX PISS UP! class.|..|

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

darth1.jpg

Edit: I have no idea what the hell that Spanish stuff means by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back